Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from The Adventure Company tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience The Adventure Company
from $59.13
from $80.63
from $117.18
from $123.63
More Info
All reviews fajita lunch milk run rafting trip brown's canyon arkansas river white water rafting intermediate level brownie years experience great job great trip pine creek great guide great memories made us feel family reunion numbers trip
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

One word. TIM! Tim was our super guide today for me, my hubby and our 9 year old. Tim took safety very seriously and put our daughters comfort and safety higher than anything else. As a mama bear, Tim brought so much comfort. He explained every square inch of nature’s beauty that we witnessed and graciously answered all our dumb tourist questions. Ha! In a matter of hours he unknowingly completely convinced our daughter that Mother Nature is majestic and epic and her generation needs to heal her. Our daughter is also now asking about Colorado universities to be closer to what we witnessed today. All this new energy and passion for the outdoors is because of the one and only Tim. The Adventure Company only employs seasoned guides with smaller (and far safer) groups. If you want to be a sardine in your raft with a brand new novice guide, please choose another company. The Adventure Company is the leader and expert- you need to float and adventure with only the best. Ask for Tim. No. Beg for Tim!!! Mike led the other boat and was a superstar as well. Ginger was our driver extraordinaire. Choose this company! Especially all you parents wondering who will care for your child as their own. It is this company!!! Any and all subsequent Colorado vacations will include The Adventure Company. We will be clients for life. Hugs and happy rafting!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

The guides are experts in the field and very personable to interact with. Plus they took on a large group of us, and everything went so smoothly!!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Can't recommend The Adventure Company enough. First time rafting and it was amazing. Our guide Evan was awesome and very knowledgeable about browns canyon. Will definitely be back next year!

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time rafting and I couldn’t have asked for a better, amazing time. Our guide Corey was awesome!!! Thanks for making my birthday weekend amazing. If anyone asks what company to use, I will always tell them they have to use TAC!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We've always had such a great experience rafting with TAC. They are well organized, safety oriented, and make you have the time of your life on each trip. Our raft guide, Sunnie, was definitely my favorite one we've ever had. She was so enthusiastic and happy to be out on the water, and you can tell that she genuinely loves her job. She also was very technical/smart and knew the river like the back of her hand. I will always recommend this company for their professionalism and authentic love for rafting and giving the best customer service. Been with them at least 10 different times, and I cannot recommend them enough!