“white water rafting for the entire family”

The Adventure Company
Ranked #4 of 17 Tours in Buena Vista
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in Breckenridge - Colorado, in 1987, we offer 1/2 to 5 day rafting trips from five locations, lodging, and other activities. Whether it's beginner, intermediate, advanced, or expert whitewater that floats your boat, we have the perfect trip for you! With emphasis on safety and quality, our trips are packed with premium features. We are Colorado's ONLY outfitter that hires guides, at least in their fourth year of professional guiding, ensuring your safety and enjoyment. As family-owned Breckenridge Company we offer daily pick-ups in Breckenridge, Frisco and Keystone. Let our experienced guides spoil you and make lifelong memories! Call our friendly adventure coordinators today!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 12, 2014

great rafting trip from the bus ride to the amazing browns canyon rafting trip to the bus ride back . entertaining guides who took safety first

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Awesome family trip for my mom's birthday! Loren, the raft guide, was great and knew a ton about the tour we were on. Everyone had the best time and I would highly recommend The Adventure Company.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

What a wonderful experience! We took our two children on the rafting trip down the Arkansas River with a knowledgeable guide and loved every minute of the trip! A MUST DO experience for everyone!

Reviewed August 9, 2014

We were a small group with 4 adults and 2 children! Had no idea what to expect and were a bit concerned about taking the kids. It turned out to be an amazing day for everyone. Our guide was great with the kids and also managed to allow two of the adults to jump from a 25 foot cliff. We stopped for lunch in a beautiful area with a picnic table. The lunch was unbelievable--fajitas with all the trimmings (both chicken and beef), salad, chips and salsa, apple slices, orange slices, and brownies warmed by the fire. Also saw two bald eagles toward the end of the trip. If you are taking children rafting, I highly recommend the Adventure Company. Safety first and then nothing but fun! If you are really lucky, you will get Tom as your guide!

Reviewed August 9, 2014

We took a rafting trip on the Colorado River with my in laws and my four year old daughter and nephew. The trip was wonderful. Our guide, Tom, did an incredible job. He picked us up in Frisco and drove us to the boat launch site about an hour away. I was very nervous that the four year olds would get bored or would be scared of the rapids. However, Tom did a great job and the kids loved it. There was only one large rapid toward the end that was a little much for my daughter but she still enjoyed the trip. The lunch setup was amazing. I thought we would just be eating cold sandwiches but while we explored a trail near the river, Tom grilled up hot fajitas for us. We also had the chance to jump off a 25 foot cliff. I would highly recommend this trip. For what you get the price is a bargain.

Been to The Adventure Company? Share your experiences!