“GREAT rafting experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Milk Run 2-Hour Family Rafting Trip
Ranked #4 of 17 Tours in Buena Vista
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in Breckenridge, Colo., in 1987, we offer 1/2 to 5 day raft trips from five locations, lodging, and other activities. Whether it's beginner, intermediate, advanced, or expert whitewater that floats your boat, we have the perfect trip for you! With emphasis on safety and quality, our trips are packed with premium features. We are Colorado's only outfitter that hires guides, at least in their fourth year of professional guiding, ensuring your safety and enjoyment.
Crook, CO
5 attraction reviews
“GREAT rafting experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

These guys KNOW how to do a rafting adventure, and the rates were SUPER affordable! Water was perfect, and the free wet suits kept the colder weather OUT - GREAT experience, WILL go back again.

Visited June 2013

Leadville, CO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“End-of-the-Season Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

We have always gone to a different rafting company in Buena Vista but since it was so late in the season they could not accommodate our needs for a trip shorter than 1/2 day. The Adventure Company could and was fabulous in every way--before, during, and after our Brown's Canyon adventure! We will definitely be back every summer and are psyched about taking an overnight journey on the river!

1 Thank Mary F
Rockville, Maryland
“Amazing trip!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We flew out to Colorado from the East coast looking for one last hurrah before our family all went their separate ways, so we booked the full day rafting and horse back riding excursion. Well, we royally screwed up and mixed up the time we were supposed to arrive and showed up 2 hours late. The Adventure Company did not miss a beat. They rearranged the day for us and accommodated us completely with a rafting trip 100% on our own and even called the stables to make sure we could also get a later start time with them. We were shocked given they had every right to tell us tough luck and take our money anyway. Our guides were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable and it was a great experience. I would give them my upmost endorsement to anyone who asks! Great trip, great people, great company.

Castle Rock, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I absolutely recommend TAC, esp. for unique groups”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

We had a family vacation in Colo. and wanted to do a 1/2 day rafting trip. I was hesitant because our 11-yr-old has very significant special needs. I carefully described my daughter's needs and they assured me they had very experienced guides and were pretty sure they could help things to work out for us to be able include her in this family experience. Our guide Kara was amazing and found a way for us all to have a wonderful and safe trip. In fact, our 9 yr. old had so much fun she asked to have her Birthday party at TAC 3 weeks later. Once again, Kara managed to safely guide a raft full of little inexperienced 9 yr. olds and their moms and all had a terrific time! All of the staff, from the first phone call to the final gear check-in, we're very professional, knowledgable and friendly.

Austin, Texas
“Browns Canyon Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Wow, I was a WWV, white water virgin. This company has their act together. They were very safety oriented and entertaining. I never felt like I was in any danger because their guides must have years of experience to get hired by them. They recommended the perfect trip for me which was down Browns Canyon. Just enough white water to get some adrenaline yet some slower areas where you could enjoy the scenery and get some history of the river as well as see the cool "Zoo Animals".
Can not wait to go again. Loved meeting Mark, Sarah, and the rest of the great office crew.Thanks for helping me scratch one item off my "bucket list"!!!! Now I'm hooked.

Visited July 2013