Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from The Adventure Company tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience The Adventure Company
from $59.13
from $80.63
from $117.18
from $123.63
More Info
All reviews fajita lunch milk run rafting trip brown's canyon arkansas river white water rafting intermediate level brownie years experience great job great trip pine creek great guide great memories made us feel family reunion numbers trip
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This was the 2nd time my husband and I have rafted the Arkansas River with The Adventure Company, but the 1st with our 3 children (ages 13, 10 & 9). Absolutely wonderful! We choose a 2 day with 1 overnight trip. Both my husband and I were impressed with the safety, experience, and knowledge that our guide(James) brought to this trip. He definitely made it fun for our children. The food along the whole trip (2 lunches, 1 supper, & 1 breakfast) was delicious. We couldn't believe we were eating so well along the riverside! We had our own camping equipment; tent, sleeping bags, etc., however The Adventure Company does have everything that you would need available to rent. The office staff is extremely helpful and friendly. In fact, every person from The Adventure Company that we encountered was helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend this trip with The Adventure Company if you are looking for an outdoor adventure for your family.

1  Thank Carrie2031
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Fantastic scenery and white water. Heidi was our guide and was very knowledgeable and entertaining.

The fajita lunch cooked fresh riverside was great and plentiful.

Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I believe the key word is "safety". I love adventure; however I also put a high value on safety. I was impressed from talking with the owner of The Adventure Company that his company only hire guides with at least four years on river experience. Our guide (Jeff) actually had over twenty years experience. In my opinion this is critical, especially in our case since we opted for a trip on “advanced” class 4 waters called “The numbers”. My wife by nature is a nervous type when trying something new. Five minutes into the rafting trip she was smiling and laughing. It was also reassuring to have a guide like Jeff with such a keen knowledge of almost every rock and crevice on the river.

We are already planning a trip next year to build up enough experience to eventually tackle the “expert” class 5 waters. However rest assured The Adventure Company offers trips for a wide variety of experiences. They have trips available for those two years and up in age and from two hours in duration up to seven days.

If you like FUN and also value safety then in my opinion The Adventure Company is "THE CHOICE".

Thanks to Jeff, Langdon, Mark, Melanie and Marji. My wife and I had a blast!!! We are looking forward to seeing you next year.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

First time down the Arkansas River. We had a great time on the numbers and felt safe with Jeff as our guide. We are already planning another trip. The Adventure Company is a first class act!

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This was my second time white water rafting, and I loved every minute of it. My sister and I participated in the half day at Browns Canyon. The rapids were awesome, and the scenery was absolutely beautiful. Our raft guide was terrific, Ross (aka Squirrel) was so knowledgable about the area, kind, helpful, and very skilled/experienced. I would highly recommend this company to anyone, I know we had a wonderful time!