“Great coffee bean selection”

Buena Vista Roastery
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: A Cafe and Bakery - We're pretty up tight about serving the best espresso drinks around. Drinks or beans are available. The roasting facility is just a block away. Everything it roasted slowly at ultra-high altitude where the sugars caramelize differently and create brilliant profiles...Fair Trade and Organic Certified. Free Wi-fi. Outdoor seating. Happy people. Ridiculously good.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Go for the coffee/tea/hot chocolate, coffee beans, and the great service, friendly staff, and the atmosphere.

1  Thank lulubird487

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We were driving through Historic Buena Vista and just "happened" onto this neat coffee shop. What a pleasant surprise! The coffee was superb and the server was great. They have many blends of coffee and we bought the Buena Vista Blend to bring home. Excellent!

1  Thank Gene1321
Reviewed August 28, 2013

They roast their own coffee and it is wonderful. They have indoor and outdoor seating and fun little breakfast items also. I wanted a refill on my coffee and a worker told me I would have to wait in line again (I just had a regular coffee!). The line snaked outside, so I passed, but it annoyed me.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

a nice local coffee shop, relaxing environment - free wifi. it's hard for a coffee shop to screw anything up so superlatives are absent from this review - but it's a nice local coffee shop

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

My 21 year old camp counselor daughter raved about this MUST TRY local coffee shop. My son (18) needed a pick-me-up and so he ordered the "Dirty Hippie" which is a spicy chai tea with a shot of espresso in it. "Delicious!" My favorite candy bar was on the menu and, true to its name ("Almond Joy"), it tasted like almond-chocolate coffee with a hint of coconut. So now I am the happy camper.