“Great coffee shop”

Buena Vista Roastery
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: A Cafe and Bakery - We're pretty up tight about serving the best espresso drinks around. Drinks or beans are available. The roasting facility is just a block away. Everything it roasted slowly at ultra-high altitude where the sugars caramelize differently and create brilliant profiles...Fair Trade and Organic Certified. Free Wi-fi. Outdoor seating. Happy people. Ridiculously good.
Wichita, Kansas
“Great coffee shop”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We were driving through Historic Buena Vista and just "happened" onto this neat coffee shop. What a pleasant surprise! The coffee was superb and the server was great. They have many blends of coffee and we bought the Buena Vista Blend to bring home. Excellent!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Gene1321

Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Good Coffee - But a Pain to Get Refills!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

They roast their own coffee and it is wonderful. They have indoor and outdoor seating and fun little breakfast items also. I wanted a refill on my coffee and a worker told me I would have to wait in line again (I just had a regular coffee!). The line snaked outside, so I passed, but it annoyed me.

Visited July 2013
Carrollton, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good coffee!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

a nice local coffee shop, relaxing environment - free wifi. it's hard for a coffee shop to screw anything up so superlatives are absent from this review - but it's a nice local coffee shop

• Visited August 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Neighborhood top choice for coffee”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

My 21 year old camp counselor daughter raved about this MUST TRY local coffee shop. My son (18) needed a pick-me-up and so he ordered the "Dirty Hippie" which is a spicy chai tea with a shot of espresso in it. "Delicious!" My favorite candy bar was on the menu and, true to its name ("Almond Joy"), it tasted like almond-chocolate coffee with a hint of coconut. So now I am the happy camper.

• Visited August 2013
Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy Breakfast Foods”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I'm not a coffee drinker so I really can't tell you if that was good or not but the breakfast foods were yummy. From the scones and muffins to the breakfast burritos, everything was very tasty. I had a hot chocolate and that was delicious as well. The restaurant was also very charming. Great place to stop and grab some breakfast!

Visited July 2013