“Don't miss the little gem.”
Review of K's

K's
Ranked #12 of 41 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Cuisines: American
Denver, Colorado
“Don't miss the little gem.”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

One of our favorite stops along this trek. Great cheeseburgers and fries, and don't forget to get a shake! Very friendly service too. We get our food and eat at the park behind it!

Visited March 2014

Oakwood, Texas
“Fun and Yum! ”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere! Quick stop for burger and fries. Service was wonderful. I love the old 50's music, and vibe that this place gives!

Black Forest, Colorado
“Service needs improving!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I was on a last minute business trip and stopped here on my way back through Buena Vista. There was a line which I didn't mind, but when giving my order I was inside at the counter, never have been there I wanted to ask some questions. The gal walked over to the register 10' away and I couldn't hear her. Then she took 10 minutes to put my order in, it wasn't complicated (no onions/pickles with mayo). I had also ordered a dipped cone. I had walked out to my truck for a minute when they 'yelled over the speaker the ice cream was ready and MELTING".

I always get dipped cones and never were they already melting when I got them. I had to wrap it in 5 napkins just to catch all the ice cream melting.

Now I can say the burger was good (better than most) and the fries were cooked to order. I would stop here again if I am on the Western Slope and driving through for business. If the customer service doesn't improve than I would definitely never go there again!

Additionally there is no where inside to really eat. There were 8 of us inside ordering at one point and that was crowded.

• Visited March 2014
“Fun, Cheap Stop”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

What's not to like about K's? - Order and wait outside in picturesque Buena Vista, good burgers, shakes, and rings, plus it's inexpensive.

• Visited August 2013
denver
“Great ice cream, entertaining staff!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stopped by while visiting Buena Vista for some ice cream; we ended up entertained!! The guys behind the window were a hoot. One speaks through a microphone to a speaker outside once in a while, usually saying something funny. The ice cream was very good-LOTS of topping choices! Would definitely recommend!

• Visited October 2013