“35 Minutes for a BLT”
Review of Biggie's

Biggie's
Ranked #15 of 43 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Cuisines: American
Description: Sub shop featuring hot & cold subs, salads and sandwiches. Fried goods too!
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Waited in the car while my wife ran in to get a sandwich to eat on the road. 20 minutes later, I started to get worried that she had been in a horrible accident. So I went inside. What I found was that the two young men inside had been overwhelmed by 8 different people ordering sandwiches in a 10 minute period. As I sat with my wife, I watched a table of five people each get their sandwich one at a time, and then have time to eat it entirely before the next person go theirs. 37 minutes after my wife had paid for her BLT, we were handed the sandwich - never to return again.

1  Thank Kirk A

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stopped into Biggies and I thought the food was awesome! I had one of their gyros and a side of fries. The gyros tasted delicious with the homemade tzatziki giving it a really fresh taste. The fry portion is gigantic and for a good price, as they are hand cut fries. I definitely recommend this restaurant. The new owners have done wonders with this place.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great sandwiches made while you wait! I really enjoy the philly cheese steak. The menu has great variety and is well worth the money!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

excellant place to eat. dont listen to the cockroach story, i found out it was from emp that was let go. fantastic food good place to eat. check out the life size grizzly from alaska

Reviewed October 9, 2012

This place has the best subs in BV. Good bread, fresh ingredients, and an entertaining "wall of fame / shame" for what they call the fat man challenge. Be sure to check out the wall when you go. My favorite sandwich is the Stinger, but everything seems to be really good. Brown.

1  Thank Patrick B