“Very Good Family Restaurant”
Review of Los Girasoles

Los Girasoles
Ranked #20 of 42 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I liked this restaurant. Foods are great. Service prompt. Waiters took well care for us.

There are newer reviews for Los Girasoles

Reviewed August 23, 2011

Great food and great service. Easy parking along the main drag.

Reviewed August 9, 2011

Stopped in after a day of hiking and rafting and were pleasantly surprised. The food was delicious and the servings were huge. The staff was extremely courteous and knowledgable. The home-made salsa was perfect and available in take-home jars. I would drive the 2 hours just to buy more! Well done guys!

1  Thank 14erAngell
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Based on the TripAdvisor ranking, I was expecting this place to be just average. We pulled into the parking lot a little after 4:00pm for an early dinner, and when we entered there was only one other table occupied in the entire restaurant. That left me feeling even more concerned. The decor isn't much, but the food makes up for it. The portions were large, and the service was good. I ordered a carne asada burrito, and not only was it large and packed with meat, but the meat was actually very flavorful. I've been to too many Mexican restaurants where everything tastes bland, so this was a nice surprise. Given the fairly small amount of dining options in the area, I was really impressed by Los Girasoles.

1  Thank TheHighwayWarrior
Reviewed July 23, 2011

I can't imagine what the other reviewers were referring to when they said the portions were small! The are in fact huge - more they any reasonable person could want. The food is good solid Mexican food and the service is fast and friendly. The atmosphere is non-existent so if that is important then stay away.