Pancho's
Ranked #30 of 42 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: 719-395-2863, listed at http://www.dexknows.com & http://www.buenavistafastfood.com/
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I used to be a regular here when I lived in B.V. years ago. Very inexpensive and burritos are pretty big and yummy!!!

1  Thank zenbaby02

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We ate there last night. I ordered a bean tostata. It came wrapped in aluminum foil. I kept tasting the foil in my food. So I took some of the beans off the tostata and found it was in the beans. My husband had a taco that he game me and I spit it out. It did not even taste like real food. This place should be visited by the state health department.

1  Thank Karen G
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Ordered the bean, rice, and chicken burrito smothered in cheese and salsa; sounded good. But there was No flavor. Very dissappointed. Some Lime and Cilantro in the rice would have made a difference; Needed seasoning; the chicken was wierd tasting... could not bring myself to eat the rest after tasting it; sorry, it was blech.
Service was fast though.

2  Thank Ann D
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Overall this really isn't a bad place to stop. The prices are quite reasonable and the food is pretty good, if you can fight your way through all of the lettuce. The atmosphere is somewhat dingy, but is certainly better than some places. I might choose other places over Pancho's, but it's not a bad second or third choice.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We've only had the ice cream here, but we come back for it every year. The ice cream is soft serve, but it can be "tipped" with about two dozen different flavors. So all of their ice cream creations can be customized to suit whatever your taste. I like the chocolate peanut parfait-I get it with the caramel flavored ice cream and it tastes like a Snickers. My husband swears by their malteds, and our kids always get something different. After reading the other reviews, though, I'm starting to think we should try the other side of the menu and not limit ourselves to ice cream.

1  Thank Emby