“Loved it!”

Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were passing through town, checking out campsites for a summer visit on our way skiing to Monarch. Lunch at Eddyline was awesome. I had the steak wrap, my husband had the grass fed burger and my daughter had pizza. Everything was fresh, cooked perfectly and delicious. Service was friendly and efficient. Would go back here in a heartbeat!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We had eaten here about a year ago and this time we were driving through the area and stopped just for lunch. A Saturday mid-afternoon post lunch crowd. It was not very busy and we were greeted and seated promptly. I had a Calzone and my wife had the Lavender Quipaw – it is like rice, but lighter and has more texture and flavor. Very unique and very delicious. Our meal was good, the waiter was attentive and we enjoyed our meal.

Eddyline is 2 for 2 now, and I'm sure we'll be back.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

We really enjoyed this restaurant. Not too many nicer places in Buena Vista. Modern. Great menu. Good gluten free alternatives. Service was iffy at first but did get better and we were happy. My only complaint is the upcharge for gluten free crust on the pizza. $3 seems a little excessive, especially since the pizza was quite a bit smaller than their normal pizzas. But, it was delicious and we would definitely go back again.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Eddyline Brewery has two locations in Buena Vista--right off the highway and in the 'new' part of town (the out of the way part that most don't stumble across). I have not been to the Eddyline off the highway but I have been to the one in the 'new' part of town.

I visited there twice--first in the summer and most recently in winter. Both times I was greeted by a friendly host and had good, attentive service. The food was also tasty and fairly quick.

The menu is small but has several options: salads, gluten-free, pasta, pizza, and burgers (there are a few other things but I can't remember). The food was delicious and the French fries were home made (in a good way).

I will definitely return to Eddyline when I'm in Buena Vista again.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

We were driving with our daughter and family. We always drove through town. And looked for places on the main drag. Found it down on the end of the trail. Pretty new part to the town. " new to us!" We had a lovely meal and some pretty fair Beer. Will defiantly be back.