“best in BV”

Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This is hands-down the best place to go in BV. We were there on a sunday afternoon and it was a solid experience. We were seated quickly and got our initial drink order in quickly. Very nice variety of lunch items and good beers on tap.

I had the green chili burger and it was cooked well and very tasty. We downed a couple of different beers, including the chili beer. That is an acquired taste, so take that as a warning. I liked it, but I like to try new and different beers.

BV doesn't have much in the way of nice restaurants, this is probably as good as it gets. I went with 4 stars because it did take a bit to get our food once we placed our order, it seemed moderately busy. Would be concerned what it would be like on a friday/sat night.

There are newer reviews for Eddyline Restaurant at South Main

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We arrived in Buena Vista fairly late, so we were glad to find a place still open. The restaurant is very trendy and hip, and the food reasonably priced. They have a selection of pizzas, and several nice varieties of salads. They even substituted goat feta on my salad since I can't have regular cheese. The meal wasn't absolutely incredible, but was well-prepared, imaginative and fresh. I would recommend it.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We've eaten at the other Eddyline location on our last stay in BV and stopped into the new spot off the main drag (Hwy 24). We didn't eat here because my hubby would have pouted if he couldn't eat our one night in BV at Quincy's, but I would have. We enjoyed Eddyline pizza last time and it was awesome. The beers are good and the bartender was friendly, so we stopped back on our way back to our hotel and enjoyed another cold one and some more friendly conversation. If it was warmer out, we would have tried the patio out back, but not to be on this last night of our 10-day stay in Colorado. If in BV, stop at Eddyline.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We spent a day in Buena Vista and ate lunch here at the advice of the inn keeper where we stayed. The food was pretty typical pub fare and my hubby liked their local brew; it was obviously a popular place in a small town.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We really liked the food here, but the high ceiling makes it very noisy and hard for my husband to hear. He won't go back because of that. We have not tried their new location in town; it is supposed to be closer, more "pub"-like. Lots of neat varieties of pizza!