“Great Pizza and Dessert”

Eddyline Restaurant at South Main
Ranked #4 of 42 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 6, 2012

This is a great little place by the river in BV. Very fresh ingredients. Good microbrews. Local art on the wall. Always good service here. Save room for dessert.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

My husband and I have been there several times and have really enjoyed the food. It is a very popular place and sometimes alittle noisy, but worth the trip.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

We were seated quite promptly. Greeter could smile a lite more, perhaps having a bad day, it's ok. Our server was Dana, older gentleman, great job! Friendly and helpful. Started with hot chocolate... Superb hot chocolate, steamed milk; yum!
I had the lasagna, great taste, good size portion and quick service for a busy night. The bread is not the best choice, perhaps a French bread or artisan would be better than a small slice of whole wheat. I get it's "healthy" but a little unhealthy is ok. My wife had the marbled steak, well done. Good taste; great cooked potatoes, as a side. Overall the experience was good and we will be coming back. Great gamble. We just drove and saw the place filled and figured its gotta be good... And it was. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed December 31, 2011

Very nice, relaxing, and good food. The service was good, waitress was very friendly and gave us a sampler of beers. Food was good, and restaurant was filled with personality on the walls, from art to boats, etc...will repeat

Reviewed December 29, 2011

This place is a bit drab inside and I found it to be expensive for the experience. I had a pizza and it was ok but pretty underdone as the veggies were totally still raw. The menu had some pretty neat options but nearly everything was over priced. Staff was super friendly.