“Highly recommended ! Delicious Thai food !”
Review of The Asian Palate

The Asian Palate
Ranked #6 of 42 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our Thai & Sushi restaurant is located in downtown Buena Vista, CO, surrounded by the beautiful Collegiate Peaks and the active Arkansas River.
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My husband and I dined at this restaurant in september 2013.
We both travelled a lot to Asia for our work, and we were happily surprised to find a restaurant in America that served such delicious and truly flavouredThai food.

The restaurant is nicely decorated, service is quick and friendly and the different dishes are delicious and reasonably priced.
There are even glutenfree options for those who want it.

Highly recommended !

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Just happened to run out of day light in Buena Vista, CO and needed to spend the night. Found a nice clean family owned hotel and was given The Asian Palate as a food suggestion. WOW. Fresh, flavorful and great cocktails.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

If you are unfamiliar with this place, from the outside the restaurant is a bit hard to spot. When you walk in, you are greeted by a friendly server what will seat you at a black table with a live bamboo tree as a decoration. The menu selection is good, but not overbearing. The appetizer we ordered, the stuffed lettuce leaves came as a make it yourselves. The chicken filling was bland and not real appetizing and the oil that came with it did not enhance the dish. Thank goodness for soy sauce. The main course (a spicy chicken dish) was good, not to spicy hot, but you knew it was there. The more you ate, the more it hit you. The presentation with the rice tower was a nice touch. The staff was friendly and would stop by frequently to see if we needed anything. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Everything about this place is excellent. I am so glad to see a restaurant of this quality in Buena Vista. I had their special - which was Yellow tail - cooked perfectly - mashed potatoes and sautéed veggies - all cooked to perfection. My friend had two types of rolls - she loves this place too and is a repeat visitor. This is a place NOT TO BE MISSED. Might want to come early - as it gets busy around 7 pm...at least on the Saturday night we were there.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This was one of the BEST meals I've had! Yuzo Chicken, but my husband had the yellow curry with chicken and my daughter the Volcano Sushi Roll with tuna and the item "below Pad Thai" on the menu. All excellent! Eddie (owner) has done an amazing job with this restaurant in our small town. It was a Saturday in early October with nothing special happening and they were full at 7:30 pm - with lots of LOCALS! Big portions so you could share. Waitress was excellent (Sarah). Give it a shot as it's worth the drive from the Front Range (but I live here)!