“Wonderful experience for our family!”

Noah's Ark Colorado Rafting & Aerial Adventure Park
Ranked #2 of 17 Tours in Buena Vista
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: An industry leader noted for high professional standards and quality staff, Noah's Ark has been offering families and groups the rafting experience of a lifetime. Enjoy our scenic riverfront lodge, showers, campsites/tents, covered pavilion, wet suit rentals, retail store and great meals! Half-day, full day, overnight, and fishing trips are offered on most sections of the Arkansas River. Group discounts, reservations recommended. Save time and raft more with our beautiful riverfront property and private put-in. Noah's Ark is also one of the only programs in the area permitted to lead climbing and backpacking trips. Be sure to check out the challenge aerial course, the Browns Canyon Colorado Adventure Park which has 4 Courses, 66 Elements, and a Big Drop Swing.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Lenexa, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience for our family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

We did the 1/2 day Brown's Canyon adventure with Noah's Ark on August 6, 2014 and had a fabulous time! The place is efficient, organized, professional, clean, and friendly. All is done with excellence and the staff is well trained and caring! I loved that Noah's Ark is right on the water and you don't have to be bused anywhere to put your raft in the water! You put it in right on the property! We enjoyed the scenery and we all got to paddle except my 9 year old who sat in the middle for safety reasons. It was just enough excitement without being scary for the kids' first time rafting. However, I think my older boys (16 and 13) would have liked a bit more adventurous rapids. We were on class 3 and 3.5 and our guide Ramsey was SO good that it seemed less thrilling than I anticipated - do note that I was in the back! :) Ramsey our guide is a young man of character - he was interested in all of my boys and he was very safety conscious. He knew the history and stories of the formations of the canyon as well as other points of interest which kept us engaged during calmer portions of the river. I highly recommend Noah's Ark - we will definitely make rafting with them a summer tradition!

Visited August 2014
Chuck C, Owner at Noah's Ark Colorado Rafting & Aerial Adventure Park, responded to this review, October 9, 2014
Thanks so much for your review! We’re delighted you had a great time. We love our riverfront property, too—it makes the whole experience of getting on the water efficient and more enjoyable. We’ll be sure to let Ramsey know his skills were TOO good; he’ll be happy to hear your first time rafters felt secure. Can’t wait to see you again this summer!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Team Building Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

Had an unbelievable experience with the Noah's Ark guides. I went with a new soccer team of 25 girls and we ended up becoming so close to one another after the trip! Chuck (the owner) and his guides were very professional, fun, and hands-on. They truly cared about our group and bringing us closer together. A life-changing adventure for not only myself but our team! Thank you very much to Noah's Ark!

Visited May 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Youth Mission Trip Rafting Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

On June 27, 2014 our church did a half day raft trip after a week of doing mission work in Denver. We arrived tired from the week, but a little excited about the rafting trip.

We ended up with an awesome day and a great way to end the week. The raft I was in was guided by Autry, who I would highly recommend asking for as a guide. He made to trip down the rvier memorable. He shared stories, answered questions, prayed for us prior to going over the rapids, made me feel like I was spending the day on the river with a friend.

Thanks again Autry, and God Bless

Visited June 2014
Parker, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Noah's is hands down the best.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

What an awesome day for our our entire family - ages 9-64! We've been going to Noah's for 25 years and have always had an outstanding time with them. Only once did we try another rafting company, strictly due to timing issues. BIG mistake. The staff is always helpful, polite and fun. If you want to go white water rafting in Colorado, Noah's is your very best choice.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Denise F
Overland Park, Kansas
“Perfect Family Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

There is no one I would trust my family to more than Noah's Ark. Our rafting guide was Autry and he was fantastic. We will most definitely be back!

Visited August 2014