“Wonderful trip, great guide!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Noah's Ark Colorado Rafting & Aerial Adventure Park
Ranked #2 of 17 Tours in Buena Vista
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: An industry leader noted for high professional standards and quality staff, Noah's Ark has been offering families and groups the rafting experience of a lifetime. Enjoy our scenic riverfront lodge, showers, campsites/tents, covered pavilion, wet suit rentals, retail store and great meals! Half-day, full day, overnight, and fishing trips are offered on most sections of the Arkansas River. Group discounts, reservations recommended. Save time and raft more with our beautiful riverfront property and private put-in. Noah's Ark is also one of the only programs in the area permitted to lead climbing and backpacking trips. Be sure to check out the challenge aerial course, the Browns Canyon Colorado Adventure Park which has 4 Courses, 66 Elements, and a Big Drop Swing.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Boulder, Colorado
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Wonderful trip, great guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

My husband and I did a whitewater trip with Noah's Ark a few weeks ago through Brown's Canyon on the Arkansas and had a great time!
Even though it was a time of low water on the river, our guide Kait was so fabulous, we made record time and were able to tack on an extra 5 miles during our full day trip!
All of the staff were knowledgeable, helpful and organized.
Kait was easy to talk to and made us feel at ease on our adventure.

I would recommend Noah's to anyone coming to the Arkansas Valley looking for a great Colorado adventure and lots of fun!

Crofton, Maryland
“Loved Noah's Ark Rafting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

My husband and I went rafting for the first time with Noah's Ark, and we loved it. The guides were extremely organized and well-trained, while at the same time making sure we had a great time on the river. Our guide, David, gracefully steered our raft through some tricky spots, and avoided getting caught up on the rocks. He also did a great job calling out commands to us paddlers.

In fact, as we were rafting, we came across another company's raft that had gotten trapped on a rock and was completely submerged under the water, with all of the passengers in the water. Without help, it seemed like they were all stuck! It was our guide who got out of our boat and took his safety rope system to the other boat to help them out! In a matter of minutes he saved the raft. It was a lot more fun to be on our side, watching, rather than being the other company's customer, in the water!

Lunch was also fantastic - filling and delicious. The guides made us huge club sandwiches with turkey, cheese, bacon, tomato, lettuce, pickles, sprouts, onions, mustard, mayo, etc... We also had watermelon, chips, homemade desserts, and drinks. The life jackets felt a little bit tighter after lunch!

Overall, we had a great time and would highly recommend Noah's Ark Rafting. Only complaint? The river was low this year and they couldn't add more water to it. :)

Visited July 2012
“Rainy but sunny best day ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

I went white water rafting for the first time and it was amazing. My guide chase was really cool I would Tottaly do it again!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

I've spent time on the Arkansas River with Noah's Ark on a few occasions and
they never fail to provide an amazing experience! My recent trip convinced
my even further that their guides, boats, safety, and overall customer
service is the best out there. On this trip I was joined by a huge range of
family members--from my 8-year-old daughter to teenage nephews to
70-year-old parents. Noah's Ark made it an amazing experience for every
single one of us. Even with the lower water levels in Colorado this year,
the 1/2 day Brown's Canyon trip was a great adventure. The skill of our
guide to take us around the rocks and through the rapids was awesome. And
every staff member we encountered was kind, engaging, positive and FUN!