Open today: 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM

from $64.84
from $84.93
from $87.20
1,361 results
All reviews day trip brown's canyon arkansas river cookies trip leader top notch made us feel great job full day rafting a lot of fun rafting company amazing trip great lunch great guide making sure white water rafting class rapids
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2019

This section of the Arkansas River is stunning and a lot of fun. There were several nerve-wracking rapids, but our Guide, Jesse, did a great job preparing us for what we needed to do. I've lived in Colorado for a long time, but Jesse was prepared with many wonderful details about the region's history that were new to me!

The coolest part about this trip is that I ended up in the same raft with my 7th grade history teacher from Kansas City, whom I hadn't seen in 18 years! Talk about a small world :)

I loved this trip and will definitely look into booking a trip with WA in the future!

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

We did the half-day Browns Canyon on the tail end of a weeklong driving trip. Turned out to be one of the worst Sundays of the summer weatherwise. Our river guide, Lana, didn’t skip a beat and made the trip a memorable one. One of my teenagers Was anxious almost the entire trip and Lana did an excellent job of allaying her fears and allowing her to do what she felt most comfortable doing. I would say that some of the rapids are pretty intense especially toilet bowl. There’s more than enough excitement on this trip and the scenery was top-notch.

Reviewed September 12, 2019

terrific! Staff was friendly and informative. Felt comfortable and safe for a 1st timer. Went with my young adult children and had best time. I recommend this place.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

My daughter and I had a great time on our first time rafting with Jesse. Very safety and environmentally conscious but also a great time with lots of fun and thrills. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

I was concerned because it has been a very long time since I've been on the water, the water was fairly high, weather unpredictable, and I'm more than middle aged. They were straightforward, explained everything, and offered every kind of information, descriptions, and reality checks. Plenty of training and practice. I did not need to be so paranoid - they've got it covered. The leads are incredibly experienced, and not just with the specific river and conditions in question. They are so good, I can guarantee they'll the right thing for you. Next time I will choose something much harder and wear a lot less :)!