Open today: 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM

from $64.84
from $84.93
from $87.20
1,361 results
All reviews day trip brown's canyon arkansas river cookies trip leader top notch made us feel great job full day rafting a lot of fun rafting company amazing trip great lunch great guide making sure white water rafting class rapids
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2019

My daughter and I had a great time on our first time rafting with Jesse. Very safety and environmentally conscious but also a great time with lots of fun and thrills. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

I was concerned because it has been a very long time since I've been on the water, the water was fairly high, weather unpredictable, and I'm more than middle aged. They were straightforward, explained everything, and offered every kind of information, descriptions, and reality checks. Plenty of training and practice. I did not need to be so paranoid - they've got it covered. The leads are incredibly experienced, and not just with the specific river and conditions in question. They are so good, I can guarantee they'll the right thing for you. Next time I will choose something much harder and wear a lot less :)!

Reviewed September 11, 2019

My 10-yr old son and I enjoyed this adventure together and we would definitely recommend this outfitter. Guides were all great, especially Lucas! Photos were top notch but pricey. We will be back next summer for sure!!!

Reviewed September 11, 2019

We had a great ride with a great guide (Tony)! The water was perfect (albeit a bit chilly!), and we led the pack of 4 rafts without a spill! Thank goodness for wet suits and jackets - it was a great way to start the long weekend prior to the Leadville 100. Can't wait to go back and do it again!

Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

We came here at the beginning of September when the water level was pretty low. It made for some very technical rafting but our guide Denis was great and the river was gorgeous.