Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Class 3 and 4 rapids

Reviewed July 3, 2017
Todd G
Winter Garden, Florida
Fun rafting experience with amazing views!

thebioarchaeologist
Laramie, Wyoming

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 3, 2017

Good value and they take great photos of the boats. I would recommend this for families - but - some of the waters get pretty rough - so - the safety instructions are crucial. Our guide - Dan - was amazing and kept us entertained throughout.

1  Thank Todd G
Reviewed August 17, 2015

We had a positively wonderful full-day rafting experience through Brown's Canyon. The steak lunch was unbelievable! I haven't eaten so much in one sitting in years, but it was so good that I couldn't resist seconds! Be sure to ask for Johnny as your guide-- he's experienced, kind, and really great with kids (I had my 12-y.o. son with me). Thanks for an awesome adventure Buffalo Joe's!

Reviewed August 17, 2015 via mobile

We go rafting with BJ's every year- since 2005!!! We always have a great experience, whether we do a half day, full day or overnight.
The staff in the office are always amazing and so friendly and helpful.

This year our guide was Corbin, and he was so much fun. Can't wait for next year!!

Reviewed August 17, 2015

We took the all day raft trip with lunch through Browns Canyon and our guides were absolutely incredible. Paul & Tim were amazing, outgoing, informative, friendly and funny all the while making sure we were all safe and having a great time! They prepared a riverside, cliff top lunch of grilled steak, corn on the cob (in the husks) along with tossed salad and dessert! The portions were plentiful and the taste and quality exceeded our expectations! The staff at the main office were helpful, professional and friendly. At the end of the trip we had an opportunity to purchase pictures of the trip and the quality was excellent. There were 5 in our group consisting of grown children & spouses. We would all highly recommend this trip and based on what we saw on the river would recommend Buffalo Joe's as the #1 company serving the market and wouldn't do it again without Paul & Tim!! Thanks for a marvelous day!!

Reviewed August 12, 2015

Our family visits Buena Vista, CO every year. When we want a great day of family fun we sign up for the full day, Brown's Canyon raft trip through Buffalo Joe's. The boat puts in right in Buena Vista so there is no bus ride before put in. On the full day trip, you stop for a grilled steak lunch that is amazing and makes everyone happy. The most rapids are after the lunch stop so it only gets better. We have always been extremely happy and impressed with the guides that Buffalo Joe's has and have never had a bad trip.

1  Thank Anne J
Reviewed August 6, 2015

We had an amazing time!! A cousins reunion, we had three rafts full of family. I was concerned about my 6 year old son; we've never rafted before. He had the time of his life and has told everyone that it was his favorite adventure. This was a bucket list adventure for me and I was not disappointed. My cousins have rafted before and said this was the best rafting trip ever. The guides were awesome!! Very professional, smart and funny, the guides kept us all safe (no one fell out of the raft) and kept us entertained. Our guide grew up in BV and has rafted with Buffalo Joe's over 5 years. You can't get better service than that. The office staff was amazing, took great care of all, answered a million questions and took all of our bookings over the phone. I couldn't have imagined a better adventure and would highly recommend Buffalo Joe's to all.

Reviewed August 2, 2015

The staff at Buffalo Joe's was the most professional,courteous and organized of the four rafting trips we have taken over the last 15 years. Our guide was very experienced and did a great job at leading us without being bossy. He also entertained and informed us as we floated past landmarks along the river.

Reviewed July 25, 2015

This Co. is more about wanting you to have a great time. Unlike other rafting companies we have used where you are just another body to get down the river.
Johnny was our guide and her was great. He gave us plenty of description of what was coming up and what to look for as well as her was very entertaining.
The cost was equal to other rafting Co's.

Reviewed July 20, 2015 via mobile

The whole trip was great! Our guide was very good, we all stayed in the boat! The river and scenery were beautiful. I definitely recommend this company, and highly recommend renting a wet suit, even in July. That made it perfect.

Reviewed July 20, 2015

Buff Joes just moved into a new location and it is a great upgrade. Being right at the put in location with no bus ride to get going is great. The steak lunch is still a highlight and keeps us gong back. Get ready for some action right at the put in, with an exciting rapid or two within the first 5 minutes. Been going with Buffalo Joes since 1997 and still great service and fun.