“Doggone ridiculous!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brush
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brush
Reviewed October 19, 2012

The per dog/per night rate of $15 is excessive. While I understand that some additional cleaning is required to vacuum pet hair, charging $30 per night for two dogs is outrageous. Also the weight limit does not accommodate 65 lb labrador retrievers, of which we have two. The dogs spent the night in the car. Last time I'll stay there.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 15, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
mgmtw, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brush, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have been staying at this motel since it was built. The location, staff, and value keep me coming back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We have stayed here before and it seemed more comfortable but that was shortly after it opened. The rooms are clean but the beds are hard and the pillows are non existent. The drain in the tub was broken and the electrical outlet the dryer was plugged into was coming out of the wall. If you like a hard bed your good but bring a pillow.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very pleasant stay, great staff, good suggestions on eateries. Good value. We would recommend the hotel to others.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stayed here for the night on our way home from Colorado. The motel was clean, quiet and conveniently located to the Interstate. It's a modestly priced spot to spend the night - nothing more or less. It would be a good choice for older folks like us or adults traveling alone. Not so hot for families with children.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Very rude service. We were eating breakfast and there was no one else in the area. We were there for about an hour feeding our kids cereal with forks because they did not have any spoons out. After a while my wife checked the front desk and no one was there. She came back to the breakfast area and looked through cupboards for some spoons. A lady walked in and asked "What are you doing? My wife told her and the lady's response was "Typically we don't like our guests rummaging through our stuff." We informed her about how long we had waited without service and had checked the front desk. She replied by telling us how busy she was and again reinforced that we should not be going through the cupboards. This is when we became mad. I cleaned up our kids and left to go back to the room. I told the lady how rude I thought she had been and received only a grunt. When my wife returned a few minutes later to the room she told me the lady had brought up the issue to her again about how we should not be snooping around in stuff. My wife said she then gave the lady a piece of her mind. My wife was very upset and was approached at our room by a very kind gentleman who I believe worked in room service for the hotel. He listened to my wife's complaints and said we should fill out a review form and give it specifically to him and he would make sure the owner's received it. This is where we found out that the lady that had been so rude was the manager on duty. This gentleman did not want to give the review form to her. Other than this really poor customer service, the hotel and room was very mediocre and I think a bit overpriced for what we received.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brush
Rodeway Inn
#6 of 8 in Fort Morgan
Econo Lodge Brush
Econo Lodge Brush
#3 of 4 in Brush

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brush? Share your experiences!