“Best value of any motel in brush”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brush
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Brush
Little River, California
“Best value of any motel in brush”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

My truck route has often left me looking for motels in Brush. I've stayed at just about every motel/inn in brush and Microtel is by far the best value. Cheaper than any of the other motels. The new management has really gotten things together.
Would stay again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Max B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Plainfield, Illinois
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I've stayed here several times, both before a management switch and after. Each time, my visit was comfortable, quiet, and enjoyable. There was no fuss with check-in or check-out. Amenities were consistent - clean pool, basic gym, nice breakfast options. Staff was fine whenever I interacted with them. I have and will continue to recommend this place to others.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank AnonLad
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed October 3, 2011

September 4, 2011 Brush Colorado CO 80723. We arrived at 11:00 AM and management told us to come back at 2:00PM. The management was screaming at one of the maids and had her in tears. She was rude while checking us in, and very unprofessional. This property made a big mistake when they replaced the previous managers. I will not be returning to this motel. I do not recommend this motel to ANYONE.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Brush hotels

Michigan
Reviewed September 30, 2011

Nothing fancy. Our room was clean; breakfast was typical for Microtel with cereal, juice, coffee and muffins. We did not use the pool but it was available for use according to the lady who checked us in. She was very friendly and helpful as far as a place to eat and where to park. For the price, it was good and would stay here again.

Greeley, Colorado
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We arrived @ check-in time, dead bolt to room was locked from the inside, A locksmith was called, We could not swim because the pool had just been treated, although the water was so cloudy you could not see the bottom of it. It would not be usable for 2 hours. When our granddaughter did finally get in the pool temp was somewhere in the 50's for and indoor pool. We were told by the desk clerk that the Mgr. was on her way and they would give us dinner vouchers for the inconvienece. 2 1/2 hours later we were let into our room with a shower head that was hanging off the connection., We were not given the #'s to the Mgr. or the owner nor would they dial them up so we could talk to them. When the Mgr. did show up she thought that since we had a room at all, since the hotel was full, we should be forever grateful and no compensation was needed. The next morning they did take 1/2 off of the bill of the worst hotel we have stayed in all year! by the way they did not give us meal vouchers either. I would drive to the next town or sleep in my car before I would stay there again. We were there for the NREE show. Managers, I think not. It was not that everything that could go wrong, did, it was the cocky attitude of the lady (Manager??????) and I use both terms loosely. It was the worst case of customer service that I have ever seen. Take all the bad reviews that are written here and RUN, do not walk to anywhere else. This hotel did definely give Microtel a VERY, VERY bad name.

Room Tip: Very bad hotel and management!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed May 16, 2011

This hotel was just fine. Nothing fancy, but clean and convenient. The breakfast was sparse - just muffins, bread, cereal and juice, but that's all I needed, anyway. I would stay here again while passing through.

• Stayed May 2011
2 Thank margaretsusan
Plainfield, Illinois
Reviewed May 8, 2011

Was here for a short visit, and had no problems with cleanliness or service. Staff was polite and responsive; room was clean, had no bugs, and did not smell of smoke. Free wireless internet and call services are amazing for a budget hotel, and I did not use the pool but it looked clean and seems like a great amenity. Fitness center was a nice touch and had basic machinery adequate for a standard workout. Breakfast room was spacious, with lots of options including little pastries and muffins. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
3 Thank AnonLad
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brush
Rodeway Inn
#6 of 8 in Fort Morgan
Econo Lodge Brush
Econo Lodge Brush
#2 of 4 in Brush

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brush? Share your experiences!