“Drive Thru Restaurant best in Colorado”
Review of Lucky Cafe - CLOSED

Lucky Cafe
Broomfield, CO
“Drive Thru Restaurant best in Colorado”
Reviewed August 14, 2009

This is the only fast food place I would rate higher than traditional sit-down restaurants. The fried rice is to die for - beef & broccoli is great as is Sweet and Sour Chicken, Sesame Chicken. Their family deals are sooo worth it and they throw in the best desserts ever! Nicest people you would ever want to meet!

1 Thank kmcmurtry

Colorado
“Best Value and quality for family take out in Broomfield”
Reviewed January 30, 2009

Wow! Great food... I believe the Chinese Express has the best beef fried rice my family has ever had! The chicken dishes are superb. The family that runs the restraunt are always friendly and helpful. They will cook the food the way you like it if you ask. The drive up window is a great feature if you are in a hurry. But my family enjoys going inside, sitting down with a free cup of hot tea, and talking to the family while our food is being prepared for us.

1 Thank tomufunnyguy
Denver, CO
“Great place! Great food! Great prices!!”
Reviewed November 19, 2008

Food is great! the wait is a little longer because they cook it when you order it! Quick though!

Broomfield
“Delicious chinese food at a great price”
Reviewed August 29, 2007

The food there is a real deal. The restaurant is more of a take-out place, but it does have tables and gets busy during lunch. When I'm in a hurry, I go through the drive-through. I highly recommend the Mongolian Beef, which I haven't found anywhere else. Their Sesame Chicken is the best in Broomfield. The owners are real nice, too.