“My favorite restaurant at Flatirons Shopping Center”
Review of Village Tavern

Village Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Village Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 194 Restaurants in Broomfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: RTD/Flatirons
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I have frequented the Village Tavern many times over the years and every time I leave feeling satisfied. The service at Village Tavern is wonderful. The staff is always pleasant and I have never felt rushed during my dining experience even when the restaurant is busy. I would suggest making a reservation during weekend evening hours or if you are dining with a large group. Village Tavern offers a menu filled with continental cuisine options and I have enjoyed all of my choices. The menu prices are reasonable and the portion sizes are just right. The food is always served hot and in a timely fashion. The restaurant also offers nightly specials on drinks and food. If you plan a day of shopping at Flatirons or just happen to be in the area, I would highly recommend a visit to Village Tavern. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a very good restaurant, prices are within reason for the quality of the experience. Generally fairly easy to get a reservation.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We have now eaten there 3 times.We have walked by it for years.We are so glad we went in.The menu is quite diverse.The food is great.The service is wonderful.You receive a free drink with your meal.We would tell anyone to try it.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

While on vacation, we decided to try this place after reading some positive reviews. It was a Wow from beginning to end! We both got steaks, mine was the Steak Oscar. Oh my goodness....perfection! Our server was delightful as well! The atmosphere was warm and inviting! Please open a Village Tavern in N E Ohio!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

After traveling most all day across the country we were looking for somewhere to eat. I didn't check anywhere before we left and just used and app on my phone to find somewhere close to our hotel. I'm glad we found this place! We had excellent service in a lovely atmosphere and my wife and I both ate a delicious meal.

If I were to return to the Broomfield area then I would definitely eat here again.