“Wish we had one where I live!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Village Tavern

Village Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Village Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 188 Restaurants in Broomfield
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: RTD/Flatirons
Kent,OH
“Wish we had one where I live!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

While on vacation, we decided to try this place after reading some positive reviews. It was a Wow from beginning to end! We both got steaks, mine was the Steak Oscar. Oh my goodness....perfection! Our server was delightful as well! The atmosphere was warm and inviting! Please open a Village Tavern in N E Ohio!

• Visited May 2014

Campobello, South Carolina
“Great place to end our day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

After traveling most all day across the country we were looking for somewhere to eat. I didn't check anywhere before we left and just used and app on my phone to find somewhere close to our hotel. I'm glad we found this place! We had excellent service in a lovely atmosphere and my wife and I both ate a delicious meal.

If I were to return to the Broomfield area then I would definitely eat here again.

• Visited May 2014
Longmont, Colorado
“Classy, professional and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I eat at the Village Tavern every year for my birthday. The food and service are always exceptional. This year, I ordered prime rib, rare. When my prime rib arrived, it was NOT rare and not of good quality. I hate to complain but I let our waiter know. They were amazing. The manager came over, comped my meal and gave us a free dessert. We will return again soon.

Visited April 2014
Lafayette, Colorado
“Yummy food...nice ambiance.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

We've enjoyed many meals at Village Tavern. Service good and great choices for all. Steaks are excellent and one of our favorite choices. Can be a bit pricey but not over the top. Very nice steakhouse.

• Visited March 2014
Broomfield
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Never had a bad meal here. Great place to have a meal after a long day of shopping at Flatiron Crossing.

• Visited June 2013