“Service was good, food was OK”

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 192 Restaurants in Broomfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Thousand Oaks, California
“Service was good, food was OK”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I'm writing this review because the steak that came with my meal was grisly and awful. I ordered a New York Strip with grilled shrimp. The shrimp were good and cooked perfectly, but the steak was awful. It was cooked OK (med rare), but it was loaded with fat and gristle. I didn't want to fuss since we went with friends who got us a gift card for the restaurant. We enjoyed the beer (although the selection was limited, we were offered tasters before we ordered). We got a fish taco appetizer that was tasty. My husband got the Mahi Mahi which was good and cooked well, but what came with it wasn't so great. I'd stay away from their beef- surely not worth the cost. Our friends got a margarita flatbread pizza and offered us a piece. It was so salty, I couldn't eat it. Glad I didn't order one...

• Visited January 2014

Miami, Florida
“Gordon biersch should shut its doors”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Gordon biersch auf widersen because I don't have one anymore and no more draft beer no more Germans and gorodn biersch will only have 30 locations in the us from now on

• Visited November 2013
Denver, CO
“Very good food and selection”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at the variety on the menu at this brewery restaurant. Great vegetarian and fish selection. Our kids were also very happy!

Visited December 2013
Walla Walla, Washington
“Nice place”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Went here for lunch by myself before a day of shopping. I sat in the bar. The server was friendly and I think I was the only women dining in the bar.

I had a Marzen which was creamy and good. I liked the small plates for lunch. I would have just ordered garlic fries but went healthy with a hummus plate and it was delicious!

• Visited October 2013
Boulder, Colorado
“OK Brew Pub”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Nice brew pub with interesting but very limited selection of beers. (I am used to Boulder brewpubs that offered their competitors brews as well as their own). Most of us had the Marzen darker ale. Unfortunately they were out of their seasonal brew. For a brewpub the food was up to par but unexceptional. Beer bater fish using their own brew with panko bread crumbs was very good and not greasy. Fellow diners had chicken cashew salad, fish tacos and a burger of some sort. Everyone was satisfied and portions were good.

• Visited October 2013