“Consistent with helpful service”

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 194 Restaurants in Broomfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We ate here our first night in town after a long travel day. We found it to be consistent with other outlets near our home in VA. When my husband noticed the menu had changed since our last visit and his favorite steak sandwich was no longer on it the server immediately told him the kitchen could still make it. Great job on his part! The server was also good about checking in from time to time but not excessively so. Regrettably I cant recall his name. Overall a good experience.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Normally I try to stay away from Chain Restaurants but while shopping at Flatirons Mall...I had pretty limited options if I did not want to eat at the Food Court in the Mall or at PFC Changs nearby. I ate at Gordon Biersch with some friends and we decided to get some drinks and a few appetizers. For a Chain Restaurant....I was actually quite impressed. Our drinks were fantastic, our server was very friendly and our appetizers were delicious and came out quite fast. Gordon Biersch also has outdoor seating which was quite comfortable and enjoyable...especially now that the weather in Colorado is beautiful. If you are shopping at the Flatiron Crossing Mall and want to grab a bite or a cold beer....Gordon Biersch is a fantastic option for you. Prices here are very reasonable and the staff here is very friendly.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The restaurant is in a convenient location at the Flatirons Mall next to the theaters. It is a nice place to grab a sandwich or simple entree while at the mall. I was happy to see that they reinstated the blackened ahi tuna sandwich after it disappeared from the menu. I have also placed carry out orders. While the garlic fries are not healthy, they are delicious. The atmosphere, I agree, can be noisy. But then again, what do you expect to find in a brewery restaurant. There is a huge bar and many TV's projecting sporting events. I'm not a beer maven, but some of my fellow diners were more knowledgeable. They all enjoyed their beer. The service was friendly and responsive. Sometimes they offer enticing Internet specials.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Staff very friendly. Two of us had pizzas and they were both excellent. I would definitely visit this establishment again.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is a good place to go for lunch. Their menu has great variety and the food quality is always good. I particularly like the hummus plate for lunch. It's the very best I've ever had anywhere.