“OK slice, nothing special”

Original New York Style Pizza
Ranked #37 of 207 Restaurants in Broomfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 23, 2017

I had a slice with cheese and Italian sausage. Crust was pretty good. Sauce a little too sweet but pretty good. Sausage - why do they slice it in Colorado? Should be little lumpy dabs, not slices. I don't think I'd go out of my way to eat here but it's a decent slice. Prices are low.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed November 11, 2016

My friends told me that the service/staff are not the warmest. She was right. The food is a little tastier then Del Vikkios (another Italian restaurant in Broomfield). Large portions and the sauce is fine. When we receive a real good coupon deal and just lazy to go to Boulder (Pizza Colour is the BEST) for pizza we order from this place. Call ahead when you want to pick up your pizza. They are nice to their regulars. I always feel like I am inconveniencing them when I go in --- from ordering the food, to waiting for the food to even when I am paying for the food. STRANGE atmosphere.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

This was not a pizza with flavor at all and it was ordered with ham,mushrooms and pepperoni and all you could taste was pepperoni the sauce tastes like pasta sauce the only thing good about this pizza was the thin crust as for the cheese bread that had good cheese on it but the bread had no flavor at all. The pizza cost $24.95 and it was not worth it at all a frozen pizza for $10.00 would have been a lot better I wouldn't go to this place again ever and if I was you I would go somewhere else

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

I'm from NJ, pizza is my life. This place used to be ok for east coast style pizza, but we always have a bad service experience and finally just gave up going. It's not a cute rude NY attitude in my opinion they just don't seem to care, and that's enough to lose my business and in talking with neighbors we are not alone in our assessment. The pizza is fine, but there are many more options now in this area that don't treat you like you are an inconvenience. Too bad, or this would still be a go to place for us.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

We've been dining here for years. Great pizza, but the eggplant parm is to die for. The Aiello family will take care of your appetite!

Date of visit: June 2016