“Top of our Mexican Restaurant list.”
Review of Three Margaritas

Three Margaritas
Ranked #64 of 191 Restaurants in Broomfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Denver
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top of our Mexican Restaurant list.”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We have been going here for a long time. Fast, Friendly, Cheerful, Attentive and Well Staffed... just what we expect from any well run restaurant... does not disappoint.

Big menu and good sized portions too.

The food... the reason we go there... is just top notch. Tastily seasoned rather than pointless spicy. If you want it "hot"... they have no problem doing that too according to friends we have taken there.

The place is busy at peak times... typical of a good restaurant. But the hustle of the staff who keep their smiles even when swamped tells me the management is all about customers and not just cooking food.

Yea!

• Visited June 2013

Fargo, North Dakota
“A great Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We have dinner here whenever we are in town. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is clean and very nicely decorated. The food is very good. I had the chicken fajita sald and it was wonderful. Others had burritos, a chicken/mushroom dish and the children had chicken strips. It was all very good. The atmosphere is very nice. The service is quick and friendly. The margaritas are very good too.

• Visited July 2013
Broomfield, Colorado
“Excellent food, value and service”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Got a taste for Mexican, this is the place. Although its a chain, the staff are very friendly and seem to love what they do. The choices on menu are plentiful and the food is always delivered quickly. Just remember to ask for more napkins.

Visited January 2013
Denver, CO
“Good food, great margaritas, at a great price!”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We eat here a lot. For about $20 a person ($12 if you don't drink alcohol), you get a generous meal and good service. I really love their flavored blended margaritas. My favorite is the mango, a must try! My only complaint is that the building could use a little renovation, but it doesn't stop me from going!

Visited December 2012
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Mexicano perfecto”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I was brought by a friend to the place; he promissed me it would be the Mexican restaurant I was looking for.
He was right! Great Margarita's, supurb food and nice, friendly and good service!
The place I'll take my other friends to!
I'll be back