“"Jalapeno cheese pretzels"”

Cuisines: Pizza
Plainfield, Illinois, United States
“"Jalapeno cheese pretzels"”
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

Wow, I took the fam out to dinner. Great sevice, awesome food, close, and great price. I had the Jalapeno cheese pretzels (yum). Wifey had the oh my spaghetti pie ( OMG ). lots of beers on tap. The only complaint is that I only eat Tiramisu for desert. It's an Italian eatery and no TIRAMISU. "WAAAAAAHHH"
no really, its a great place for some grub. Make sure your hungry when you walk in.

Visited August 2014

Broomfield Co
“OMG”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Let me just say the food was just ok, but the service was less than average. We have never been treated so poorly by any business as we were treated by this place. Have never been asked to leave by a manager for saying I don't want to talk to you! We've never been asked to leave any place for that matter! What a colossal temper tantrum!!!! We have experienced better customer service at Walmart! We will not go back to that restaurant or any Old Chicago for that matter! If that manager and servers are any indication of the character and type of people they hire,I don't need to do business with them!!!!!!
If I could give NO stars I would!

Visited August 2014
Broomfield, Colorado
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We had the personal pizzas and a couple of beers. Greet choice of beers . The personal pizza are a great size and come in a variety of styles. The Thai pizza was good.

• Visited May 2014
Boise, Idaho
“Nice to have a pleasant return to an old favorite”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We have a love hate relationship with Old Chicagos. The store closest to us has bounced between good and bad because of apparent management issues as well as recent Health Department findings.

We wanted to dine outdoors. So, Old Chicago's at Broomfield was picked. My wife ordered Spaghetti with a meatball. I ordered a "Meatme" (used to be "Meat me at Mile High") pizza with a side salad.

Our server (Claire) earned her Gratuity. She was friendly and provided top notch service.

The spaghetti and pizza were both very good. The salad was crisp. I had a couple of glasses of J Lohr Cabernet (in a beer joint..smile). The wine was good. However, OC does not have a stock of "correct" wine glasses for the different varieties.

OC used to have a fabulous deep dish pizza on the menu that was within 90% of a Lou Malnati Pizza. It was a special promotion a few Summers ago.

Bottom Line: It was good to return to OC. A huge thanks goes to Claire for providing the right chemistry of personable good service.

• Visited July 2014
Sachse, Texas
“Great Food!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We saw Old Chicago on Tripadvisor and thought we would try it. The service was great and the "Oh My Spaghetti Pie" was amazingly good! We enjoyed it!

Visited July 2014