“Really enjoyed this place”

Corona's Mexican Grill
Ranked #123 of 196 Restaurants in Broomfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Mexican food is one of my favorite and went here with my son and his family. Service was very good overall with a full restaurant. While it was not the best Mexican food I have ever had it certainly was one of the better ones for taste and lots of options on the menu. I felt that this was more a "Tex-Mex" or "Colorado Mex" rather than true Mexican food (I lived in Mexico for 5 years) but worth the trip. Certainly would come back again if in the area. Easy parking in this Broomfield mall lot. www.coronamexicangrill.com

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Corona's is located in a strip mall in Broomfield, CO. We patronize it at least once a week. The restaurant is clean and the food is fantastic! We have never had a bad meal. They just revised the menu to include more selections. The fajitas are amazing! Actually, everything is good. The green chili is delicious and ranges from mild to extreme HOT! They have a friendly staff and always greeted with a smile. I would highly recommend Corona's!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is a large restaurant with great prices. The food is average, we have better near by. It's a good place to meet for a quick lunch with business associates or friends.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Good location. Good decore. The main dining room is a bit noisy. The high back booths do help some.

Menu is extensive (but Bean and Rice are an add on, on most items). Prices are average. Food is good. Service is very good.

Extended Bar, can handle most all requests.

We will go back, However we do like to have beans and rice included with our selection.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

When I first relocated to Denver, I visited nearly every Mexican restaurant in the area. After nearly 15 restaurants, THIS is the one. Fantastic chips, fresh salsa, wonderful margaritas and a range of outstanding sauces ranging from mild to wildly hot.

I can respect a Mexican restaurant that isn't afraid to spice it up with heat, and you can get it here if you want. If you're in the mood for a clean, modern atmosphere with great service and even better food, don't pass up Corona's.