“Ready for a Crowd”
Review of Azitra

Azitra
Reserve with OpenTable
Azitra is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 192 Restaurants in Broomfield
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: FlatIron Crossing Mall
Stonington, Connecticut
“Ready for a Crowd”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We dropped in here unannounced on a Thursday evening as a group of 14. They didn't even blink! We were whished off to a private room that held 14. We asked to be servied family style and after ascertaining our tastes our waiter brought us an overwhelming feast. Everything was great. From the samosas to the goat curry and the kebabs in between the dishes were perfect. Makes me wonder why I don't eat Indian out more often!

Visited September 2013

Silver Spring, Maryland
“Best Indian food I ever had”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Outstanding is what this restaurant is in every respect. The food is magnificent and the service wonderful. They will make your food as spicy as you want. This is a must go to restaurant

• Visited September 2013
Venice, Florida
“The Best Indian Food and Ambiance”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We and our grown son are all world travelers who really love authentic Indian food. It is hard to find in this country as it is usually too "americanized" or bland. This is the real thing while allowing you to choose your spice/hot level. The service is attentive. The decor is warm and contemporary. The food is out of this world. GO!

• Visited September 2013
Broomfield, Colorado
“Only Indian restaurant I would recommend in the Denver area”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I am of Indian origin and get asked a lot to recommend a local Indian restaurant. Till now, my answer was "None". I am glad to say that with Azitra, I have a restaurant I can recommend whole-heartedly without feeling embarrassed about service or food quality. The decor is contemporary without any of the cliched paintings. The service is excellent and the food is refreshingly tasty. The menu has a lot of options going beyond the standard tired list of the usual suspects. I would highly recommend the vindaloo. They measure spiciness on a scale of 5. I would suggest 4 if you can handle hot food.

• Visited August 2013
Greeley, Colorado
“Best Indian in Colorado”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We visited Azitra three times now and each time has been a wonderful experience. We always order three curry's for two people because we want to bring home the leftovers for the next day. Food is delicious and the service has always been second to none. The restaurants has always been clean and doesn't have that old musky smell in other Indian restaurants. We have been searching for a great Indian restaurant in Colorado since we moved here and finally we have found it.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Azitra? Share your experiences!