“This is a great place to go to see a show!”

AMC Flatiron Crossing 14
Ranked #1 of 8 Fun & Games in Broomfield
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I love this place it has reclining seats and you can really relax and enjoy the show. The popcorn and soda are bottomless and you have so many choices

Reviewed October 21, 2013

No feet on the seats blocking your view, assigned seating maximizes best experience for all. Really enjoyed this theatre.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

A great cinema with the most fabulous chairs that recline. easy to get to and helpful staff. the only problem is that the chairs are so comfortable that you could easily fall asleep. Great sound quality and overall a good cinematic experience.

1  Thank Mark C
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Possibly the best theater I have gone to based on the theater size and great assigned seating.

I went to see Elysium and the theater was recommended by a peer who mentioned the seating. I got to say it was one of the best exleriences I had in a theater in seeing a movie.

The only thing I could've done without was the food. Popcorn was too salty and practically inedible.

Overall a great experience and would go again

Reviewed August 23, 2013

As others have mentioned, the upgraded/reclining seats are very nice. That is why my husband and I had started seeing movies there instead of the other area theaters. Tonight we went for an evening movie, making sure to get there early to get good seats. We bought our tickets and went to sit down. After about 15 minutes, a random guy came up to us and said, "You're in my seat." My immediate reaction was, are you kidding me?? But no, he was correct...this theater now assigns seat numbers when you purchase a ticket. However, they have a very lousy way of announcing this fact, and when we went to talk to a manager, he informed us that because we didn't pick a seat assignment, we were defaulted to the front row (even though we were the first people in the theater). It would be nice if AMC actually advertised this change, instead of waiting for unwitting, paying customers to discover it when they are kicked out of their seats by some random stranger (the manager we spoke with even admitted that they have had several customers come and complain about seat assignment disputes.). It was a very bad experience, as this was the first night in months that my husband and I have been out on our own, without our young son. We didn't get to see our movie, and what should have been a relaxing night for the two of us ended in frustration and disappointment. Despite the new upgrades, we will never see a movie at this theater again.

1  Thank mikenam