“Some of the best Indian food I've had!”
Review of Bombay Palace - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bombay Palace
Cuisines: Indian
Westminster, Colorado
“Some of the best Indian food I've had!”
Reviewed February 17, 2011

I'm a big fan of the more well-know Indian establishments in Denver like Little India, but since we moved to Westminster we've been searching for a good place closer to home. The search has been long and hard (and gross at times) but now we've found a new favorite: Bombay Palace. We went on a weeknight after reading good reviews on various sites. The place was empty which made us nervous and we considered not going in, but I'm glad we did. The service was fast and friendly, and helpful in making good selections. You can get almost everything in any variation of spiciness, even soups and appetizers, which I loved as I'm big into spicy food. I was very impressed with the quality of the food - perfect temperature, well spiced, and very tender non-fatty meats. We felt the food was well priced and we walked out spending less than we normally do on dinner. We loved the food so much we came back two nights later. My hope in writing this review is that it will encourage others to make this a new favorite as well - it was unfortunate that there weren't more people there on the nights we went and I certainly want this place to stay in business!

• Visited February 2011