“A Hidden Gem in Broomfield” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Broomfield, Colorado
“A Hidden Gem in Broomfield”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2011

I'm from Los Angeles and gave up on finding decent Mexican food in Broomfield/Boulder. So, I shifted my focus on Indian food and this place is hands down the best restaurant in Broomfield. My husband and I eat here often. It is family owned and they are very pleasant people. The food is better than the Indian restaurants I used to frequent in L.A. I wish this place had more business, I don't want it to go away. Please give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

Visited March 2011
2 Thank DNAnelli

Colorado
“Empty restaurant and OK food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2011

The food was good. I think it would have been better if more people had been there since we had a late lunch. I felt like the buffet had been sitting untouched for a few hours before our arrival. I've only been there once but it was quite strange being literally the only table in the place!

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank NormaJean2
Broomfield, Colorado
“Wonderful, family-run restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2011

We stumbled upon this place shortly after it opened, and it has become a family favorite. Seriously, when my parents come in from out of town for a week, they eat here twice! The food is fresh, spicy, and made to order (which can take a few minutes). The service is really friendly, especially the high-school kids who help out. It's so nice to find a family-run little place these days! If you're in the neighborhood, please stop by. There is never a wait and, we'd like to see the place packed instead!

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank Pauler80020
Westminster, Colorado
“Some of the best Indian food I've had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2011

I'm a big fan of the more well-know Indian establishments in Denver like Little India, but since we moved to Westminster we've been searching for a good place closer to home. The search has been long and hard (and gross at times) but now we've found a new favorite: Bombay Palace. We went on a weeknight after reading good reviews on various sites. The place was empty which made us nervous and we considered not going in, but I'm glad we did. The service was fast and friendly, and helpful in making good selections. You can get almost everything in any variation of spiciness, even soups and appetizers, which I loved as I'm big into spicy food. I was very impressed with the quality of the food - perfect temperature, well spiced, and very tender non-fatty meats. We felt the food was well priced and we walked out spending less than we normally do on dinner. We loved the food so much we came back two nights later. My hope in writing this review is that it will encourage others to make this a new favorite as well - it was unfortunate that there weren't more people there on the nights we went and I certainly want this place to stay in business!

• Visited February 2011