Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield
  • Breakfast included
Omni Interlocken Hotel(Broomfield)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenbeautiful mountainsomelet barseparate bedroomflat ironcustom omeletsmade to order omeletskitchen arealong term stayan extended stayflatirons malloatmealfree breakfasthighly recommend this propertybusiness tripshopping and restaurantshome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was in boulder/broomfield area for 1 night only and booked this hotel using HotWire. The staff was really good & helpful. Quality of rooms was really good and there were lot of items in breakfast. Overall I got good service for amount I paid.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHotels, General Manager at Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Vishesh V,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Hyatt House. We're glad you stayed with us and appreciate your business. I'm happy to hear that you found our staff friendly and helpful, the rooms comfortable and the breakfast to have a variety of options. Thanks again for writing. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Stayed here for two nights, and had a great time! The hotel is pretty conveniently located; though it's not necessarily 'close' to Denver or Boulder, it provides just about everything you might need within a mile or two of the property. The hotel itself is quite new and very clean throughout! Staff was wonderful and several of the desk staff went above and beyond to make sure my needs were met.

The room I stayed in was a one bedroom with a small kitchenette. Like the rest of the hotel, it was very clean and well-appointed, and very modern. Very quiet at night and no qualms on any of the furnishings.

Really appreciated the small fitness center they had on-site and the fantastic breakfast offerings. Would certainly return to this property if I should find myself out that way again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Renee B, General Manager at Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Zshwisconsin,
It’s great to hear from you! Thank you for sharing your experience at Hyatt House. I’m pleased to know you enjoyed our clean rooms and happy to hear our friendly staff provided exceptional service to meet your needs during your stay. We enjoyed your company and hope you’ll visit again soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My long-distance boyfriend lives across the street, so I frequently stay at this hotel when I am visiting him. I love it! Though a bit more than I would like to spend, I get what I pay for. The hotel was recently converted to a Hyatt House. Everything is new, modern, and very clean. The room has a great number of amenities: kitchenette with full size refrigerator, cooktop, microwave, small desk and sectional, swivel tv between living area and bedroom area, bathroom with large shower and the closet is in the bathroom. There is complimentary breakfast and a newspaper in the morning, and I've always found the staff extremely helpful. I have stayed there five or six times and have never so much as heard the train (mentioned in a previous post) come through. The proximity to the Flatirons Mall, Boulder, and Denver is great. I'd highly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

TravelJoonBug,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business, and we're grateful for your kind comments. I'm glad you like our fresh look and enjoy our friendly staff. Your recommendation is appreciated, and we hope you'll return for another exceptional visit. Thanks again.
Eric Finney

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We recently stayed here on business. The accommodations are as others have stated, kitchenette with full size refrigerator, cooktop, microwave, small desk and sectional, swivel tv between living area and bedroom area, bathroom with large shower (no tub) and the closet is in the bathroom. Breakfast in the morning, appetizers in the evening. Conveniently located to Flatiron mall. One thing missing from all the reviews I read before booking is the fact that there are freight train tracks right next to the hotel, and yes the trains are loud and you can feel the rumblings. Not only during waking hours, but my husband got blasted out of bed at 4:45 a.m. the first night (and he wears earplugs!). So if you are here on business and require a good nights sleep you will not get it. This is the reason I would not return and obviously there is nothing to be done about it. FYI our room was located on the opposite side of the front entrance. The front desk clerk had limited knowledge of restaurants in the area (other than fast food because he doesn't live around there).

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank tiffany8862
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

tiffany8862,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you and your husband staying with us at Hyatt House. I'm glad you liked our suites, breakfast, and location. I apologize for your husband's discomfort and inability to sleep soundly. We value you as our guests, and we hope you'll return. Thanks again.
Eric Finney

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Stayed here for 6 nights in February. I'm not giving them an excellent rating for 2 reasons. One there is no indoor pool and two they seem to have a problem regulating the heat. There is a thermostat in each room but no matter how I set it I was either too cold or too hot.

Had a one room(4th floor) with kitchenette very well appointed with all the amenities to cook a meal if I so desired. King bed was comfortable, nice walk in shower with seat, very comfortable sectional couch in seating area (not a sleeper). Room faced away from Highway 36 and very quiet.

They have a buffet breakfast each morning including weekends with fruit, cereals, different types of scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes, either pancakes or waffles, assorted breads and the worst oatmeal I have ever had.

They also have an evening social with complimentary beer/wine and assorted appetizers. their food was very good. One night they had catered Chinese that was excellent.

I was there for business but it was a good place for families as well.

Staff was very helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: rooms facing north are quiet
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

jester1340,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you staying with us at Hyatt House while on business. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and enjoyed our spacious, comfortable rooms. I'm glad you liked the social gatherings too! Should your travels bring you back to Broomfield, we hope you'll visit us again.