“Great Location, Very nice Hotel!!!”

HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Broomfield
Boca Raton, Florida
“Great Location, Very nice Hotel!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was in boulder/broomfield area for 1 night only and booked this hotel using HotWire. The staff was really good & helpful. Quality of rooms was really good and there were lot of items in breakfast. Overall I got good service for amount I paid.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHotels, General Manager at HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Vishesh V,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Hyatt House. We're glad you stayed with us and appreciate your business. I'm happy to hear that you found our staff friendly and helpful, the rooms comfortable and the breakfast to have a variety of options. Thanks again for writing. We hope to see you again soon.

Eric Finney, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Korean first
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Stayed here for two nights, and had a great time! The hotel is pretty conveniently located; though it's not necessarily 'close' to Denver or Boulder, it provides just about everything you might need within a mile or two of the property. The hotel itself is quite new and very clean throughout! Staff was wonderful and several of the desk staff went above and beyond to make sure my needs were met.

The room I stayed in was a one bedroom with a small kitchenette. Like the rest of the hotel, it was very clean and well-appointed, and very modern. Very quiet at night and no qualms on any of the furnishings.

Really appreciated the small fitness center they had on-site and the fantastic breakfast offerings. Would certainly return to this property if I should find myself out that way again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Renee B, General Manager at HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Zshwisconsin,
It’s great to hear from you! Thank you for sharing your experience at Hyatt House. I’m pleased to know you enjoyed our clean rooms and happy to hear our friendly staff provided exceptional service to meet your needs during your stay. We enjoyed your company and hope you’ll visit again soon. Thanks again.

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

My long-distance boyfriend lives across the street, so I frequently stay at this hotel when I am visiting him. I love it! Though a bit more than I would like to spend, I get what I pay for. The hotel was recently converted to a Hyatt House. Everything is new, modern, and very clean. The room has a great number of amenities: kitchenette with full size refrigerator, cooktop, microwave, small desk and sectional, swivel tv between living area and bedroom area, bathroom with large shower and the closet is in the bathroom. There is complimentary breakfast and a newspaper in the morning, and I've always found the staff extremely helpful. I have stayed there five or six times and have never so much as heard the train (mentioned in a previous post) come through. The proximity to the Flatirons Mall, Boulder, and Denver is great. I'd highly recommend it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
TravelJoonBug,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business, and we're grateful for your kind comments. I'm glad you like our fresh look and enjoy our friendly staff. Your recommendation is appreciated, and we hope you'll return for another exceptional visit. Thanks again.
Eric Finney
Minnesota
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

We recently stayed here on business. The accommodations are as others have stated, kitchenette with full size refrigerator, cooktop, microwave, small desk and sectional, swivel tv between living area and bedroom area, bathroom with large shower (no tub) and the closet is in the bathroom. Breakfast in the morning, appetizers in the evening. Conveniently located to Flatiron mall. One thing missing from all the reviews I read before booking is the fact that there are freight train tracks right next to the hotel, and yes the trains are loud and you can feel the rumblings. Not only during waking hours, but my husband got blasted out of bed at 4:45 a.m. the first night (and he wears earplugs!). So if you are here on business and require a good nights sleep you will not get it. This is the reason I would not return and obviously there is nothing to be done about it. FYI our room was located on the opposite side of the front entrance. The front desk clerk had limited knowledge of restaurants in the area (other than fast food because he doesn't live around there).

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank tiffany8862
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
tiffany8862,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you and your husband staying with us at Hyatt House. I'm glad you liked our suites, breakfast, and location. I apologize for your husband's discomfort and inability to sleep soundly. We value you as our guests, and we hope you'll return. Thanks again.
Eric Finney
Nashua, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Stayed here for 6 nights in February. I'm not giving them an excellent rating for 2 reasons. One there is no indoor pool and two they seem to have a problem regulating the heat. There is a thermostat in each room but no matter how I set it I was either too cold or too hot.

Had a one room(4th floor) with kitchenette very well appointed with all the amenities to cook a meal if I so desired. King bed was comfortable, nice walk in shower with seat, very comfortable sectional couch in seating area (not a sleeper). Room faced away from Highway 36 and very quiet.

They have a buffet breakfast each morning including weekends with fruit, cereals, different types of scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes, either pancakes or waffles, assorted breads and the worst oatmeal I have ever had.

They also have an evening social with complimentary beer/wine and assorted appetizers. their food was very good. One night they had catered Chinese that was excellent.

I was there for business but it was a good place for families as well.

Staff was very helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: rooms facing north are quiet
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
jester1340,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you staying with us at Hyatt House while on business. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and enjoyed our spacious, comfortable rooms. I'm glad you liked the social gatherings too! Should your travels bring you back to Broomfield, we hope you'll visit us again.
Bangalore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Amazing city, nice facility, homely stay. This place is very close to the Flat Iron Shopping Mall. There is a walmart store also in the Flat Iron crossing. The hotel has a shuttle that takes people to the nearby places (I was dropped at the Walmart stores and was picked back up from the place after I was done with my shopping. Extremely courteous staff. The lady at the front desk was very helpful on the night of my check out. My super shuttle pick up didn't arrive at 2AM as booked and didn't know about it, but the lady at front desk called them to check why there was no cab and was very helpful till I got a yellow cab and actually left for the airport.

Room Tip: 2nd level was peaceful.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
rnraghavan,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your recent experience with us at Hyatt House. I'm glad you liked our property, and I'm particularly glad you felt well taken care of by our staff. I hope you had a wonderful time in Broomfield and plan to return. If you do, please stop and visit us again. We look forward to it.
New Ulm, MN
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

This property had some fairly nice facilities but for me, the initial experience with the front desk personnel sets the tone and makes or breaks the stay.

Unfortunately, the initial greeting from Eric was anything but warm and welcoming. I travel extensively and stay at about 40 hotels per year. This one will not receive a return visit and if you value customer service, you'll want to avoid this one.

• Stayed February 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
AlumniGuy,
Thank you for sharing a review about your recent stay with us. We sincerely apologize that we were unable to provide you with the exceptional stay you've come to expect from us. The little details definitely do make a trip and we regret we missed the mark during your trip. Your feedback provides many areas that we can work on in order to improve our guest experience. We appreciate your feedback on these areas and hope you will return and see our improvements. Thank you again.
Eric Finney, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Broomfield
Renaissance Boulder Flatiron Hotel
TownePlace Suites Boulder Broomfield
aloft Broomfield Denver
aloft Broomfield Denver
#5 of 7 in Broomfield
Hyatt Place Boulder / Pearl Street
Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder - North
BEST WESTERN PLUS Louisville Inn & Suites

Been to HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield? Share your experiences!