“Terrific Experience - extraordinary service”

HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Broomfield
Kimberling City
“Terrific Experience - extraordinary service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

We were snow-bound in Denver and had to stay an extra day. And we required an early - very early - check in. We called the Hyatt and they went out of their way to be of service to us. The gal who took my call and who remembered me by name when I walked up to the registration desk was Stephanie Sanders. Stephanie was so helpful in so many ways and just a delight to work with. Kudos to HR for their hiring practices - and to the management in terms of their personnel training - though I suspect Stephanie would do well anyway! The room - a small suite - fit our needs very nicely and Stephanie ensured it was ready for us when we arrived well before noon. Everything about this facility was positive. Including the free wi-fi and breakfast in the morning. We had stayed at the Westin the two previous night's and while it is a lovely property and our room was comfortable, I was really dismayed that they charge $9.95 - $14.95 a night for hi-speed Interenet service - that most places now offer for free. For goodness sakes, even McDonalds provides that service for free! Would definitely recommend this facility to anyone wanting to stay in the Broomfield/Westminster area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Jackie_in_MO,
Thank you for your wonderful review. We're glad you stayed with us at Hyatt House! I'm very pleased to hear that Stephanie was able to show you her warm, welcoming attitude and assist you with your reservations. I'm glad you liked our hotel as well and enjoyed a nice, comfortable visit. We hope you'll make Hyatt House your place to stay when in Broomfield, and we hope you'll visit us again soon.
Eric Finney, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Korean first
Brentwood, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

We had an amazing vacation with another couple. The Director of Sales was amazing at sugggesting local restaurants and places to go. The front desk was very helpful as well! I asked for foam pillows instead of feather and within 5 minutes they were delivered to my room. Thank you Will! We found everything and more that we needed in our room for a 5 day stay. They did have a snow storm while we were there and had to stay in a day. It was not a problem as we made snow cream and ordered in pizza. On the flight back we were already searching to go back. Thank you Hyatt House Broomfield for making our vacation the best one yet!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Michele C,
We're excited to hear from you, and appreciate your kind review. It's great to hear that you had a pleasant time at Hyatt House, and we're glad to have been a part of your vacation to Boulder. I'm glad you liked our property and felt well taken care of by our staff. It sounds like you made the best of a snow storm and thoroughly enjoyed yourselves. We're glad you did! Please make plans to visit us again. We enjoyed your company and hope to see you again soon.
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

The rooms were great, spacious, newly updated and clean. the bathrooms were particularly nice. the breakfast was an above average buffet at no charge. No issues with the free wifi. overall just a very pleasent place to stay. when ever i'm in the area for business i'll look to return here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
matt_bekah,
It's great to hear from you and learn about your overall pleasant stay with us at Hyatt House. I'm glad you liked our clean, spacious rooms as well as our delicious complimentary breakfast. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to see you again soon.
North County San Diego
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed at this property beginning mid October for a long-term business engagement in nearby Westminister, CO. My client recommended Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield since many of its' own visitors, contractors, etc. had stayed there. My initial experience was excellent - friendly, courteous and professional staff, clean, modern, well-maintained rooms and property . The daily housekeeping person made sure that my room was cleaned, organized and replenished with clean towels, linens, toiletries, etc. It was very warm and personal service that I really appreciated. After the first week of my stay and since I am a business traveler, I returned to my primary residence in Southern California. Upon my return home, I encountered a medical emergency and was advised by my physician to immediately cease all travel. I notified the management at Hyatt House of my situation and I was put in touch with the housekeeping supervisor to arrange for the return of my personal items (clothes and toiletry items) that were left in my room. I provided a UPS label and my property was boxes and shipped back to me. Upon receipt of my property, I noticed that some of my personal toiletries were not shipped. I didn't expect to receive the food items that I left but I expected to receive everything else that belonged to me. I sent an email of my discovery to the same woman at Hyatt House that had arranged the shipment and received no response from her. About 1 month after I checked into the Hyatt House, I received an email invitation to provide feedback of my experience; I took the time to answer the questionnaire, which was not very favorable to Hyatt House. I was immediately contacted by the General Managers - Eric and David, both were very responsive, nice; professional. Both apologized and asked for more specific details of my experience. When I responded with specific details, Eric immediately asked me did the housekeeping supervisor perform an inventory of the contents of my room, and then review the checklist of the contents with me prior to anything being removed. I informed Eric that no one on his staff performed a review of the contents of my room. Shortly after my discussion with Eric, I finally heard back from the housekeeping supervisor - Kristen. Kristen apologized and informed me that she never saw my email regarding my missing property. She then said I did not remove your property from your room. I thought her declaration was odd and irresponsible, especially for a person that supervises others. By her responses, it seemed to me that she was becoming defensive and didn’t want to be blamed. Ideally, I had hoped that there was simply an oversight and my property was mistakenly not placed along with the items shipped. I wanted to hear that the items that were not shipped was somewhere in the lost and found. After several emails back and forth, Kristen declared that she had done her “due diligence” and that my missing property could not be found. As far as I am concerned, if there were any level of “due diligence” exercised in the process from my notification to Hyatt House that I wasn't medically able to return to work in Denver to my receipt of the items shipped back to me; there would not have been any discrepancies. When I was cleared to return to Denver for work, Eric invited me to stay at Hyatt House for 1 week at no charge. Thank you again, Eric. Still, I don’t have a great feeling and I have lost confidence that my property would be secure while stored in a locked rented room on the property that Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield manages. Since my experience at Hyatt House, I have arranged alternative long-term lodging for business travel while I am in Denver.

Kevin W.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Tobey_3
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

This hotel is in a great location for access to either Boulder or Denver. The room was above and beyond anything that I'd expected - large, clean, great facilities. The hotel staff couldn't do enough for me from check-in to check-out. The evening attendant at the front desk was also staffing the bar and was always happy to chat, serve and generally make me feel welcome.

I would not hesitate to stay here again. Good price too.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Christopher H,
Thank you for writing a review and letting us know of your excellent stay with us at Hyatt House. We're glad you stayed with us and liked our clean, spacious rooms. I'm glad our staff was attentive to your needs and welcoming as well. We hope you'll keep Hyatt House as your number one place to stay when visiting Broomfield. We look forward to your next visit.
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

the hotel is new, room was super clean, a/c is digital (not that stupid mechanical thermostat that never works) and silent, room is great, very well decorated with upscale materials, with microwave, oven, washing machine, breakfast was very good (although some damn Mexicans coughed 178 times with their mouths up - why...why do they HAVE to do that?).
Really - I don't need anything more than that. And the price was neat - $120/day including everything.
Location is great. Near major retails and restaurants. And silent.

Room Tip: the 4th floor has nicier views. ask for a room with mountain view.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
CZA2012,
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you liked our property and had a pleasant stay. Please come and visit us again.
Eric Finney
seattle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

One of the best hotels i have stayed in yet. We stayed here during a very packed time on the weekend of New Year’s. But still made the experience that much better. You enter into a large living room with a full size kitchen even has granite countertops, incredibly comfortable couch which has a bed in it; there's even a booth style kitchen table. It really is an immense space. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything you need, even things you thought you may not need. There is a store not too far away and they will even go shopping for you! Amazing. Both the bedroom and living room have TV’s with good channels even ShowTime. The living room even has a dvd player. The beds are amazing, one of the best hotel beds I have ever slept in. The Bathroom is even awesome, no tub but the huge tile shower makes up for that. There's an ironing board and safe in the bathroom closet. They make sure you have everything you need when it comes to toiletries. The customer service is amazing, such friendly people all around. We never did get a chance to eat at the free breakfast because it was too early for us, but i mean 9:30 really is not early. We absolutely loved this hotel. Everything about it. Thanks for an awesome weekend!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
pacificnorthwest4,
It's great to hear from you. We appreciate your wonderful review. We're glad you rang in the New Year with us and enjoyed your weekend. I'm pleased to know that you liked our spacious suites, well equipped kitchens, and most comfortable beds. Your compliments about our friendly, helpful staff are appreciated too! Please plan to visit us again. Maybe we'll see you for next year's New Years celebration.
Eric Finney, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Broomfield
Renaissance Boulder Flatiron Hotel
TownePlace Suites Boulder Broomfield
aloft Broomfield Denver
aloft Broomfield Denver
#5 of 7 in Broomfield
Hyatt Place Boulder / Pearl Street
Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder - North
BEST WESTERN PLUS Louisville Inn & Suites

Been to HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield? Share your experiences!