“Beautiful Modern Hotel!”

aloft Broomfield Denver
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Broomfield
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 27, 2009

We got this hotel on priceline for $40/night and it was well worth it. The hotel is brand new and very clean. We enjoyed the flat screen TV that was on the wall and free wireless internet. We also enjoyed the pool although it was a tad cold. This is a very hip hotel and even traveling with a toddler I didnt feel out of place. The front desk staff was very helpful and accomodated all of our needs. We used the 24/4 fuel for food and it was ok, a bit overpriced

Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed August 12, 2009

My Husband and I stayed at this hotel because I wasn't about to pay 140.00 to stay at a run of the mill hotel in Boulder. It was an excellent decision! This hotel is ultra modern, and I was very impressed with the thought that went into the design of the rooms. The bathrooms are well laid out with large showers and high end fixtures. The bedrooms have platform beds (with super comfy mattresses) and large flat screen TV's.
If you like modern design, or are sick of paying silly amounts of money for crappy run of the mill hotel rooms - this hotel is for you. If you don't like modern design - you probably won't be happy ( the pics on the site are accurate- so if you hate concrete why would you book this hotel? You wouldn't stay and Granny's Bed and Breakfast and complain about doilies would you?)
We found the staff to be helpful and friendly, our only complaint is the hotel did not have a hot tub.
We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2009

The hotel is new and very modern. My older teens were thrilled with the decor-ultra modern with platform beds, big flat screen high-def TV mounted on the wall and a cool sliding door shower compartment. The rooms look like something out of Architectural Digest. A/C was great, front desk very nice and pool table in lobby club was nice. The rooms have little fridges and a nice variety of coffees/teas in the rooms. Free internet too.
Downsides: the beds were much firmer than I like and they had no hot tub/pool was indoor and pretty small. I heard people walking around in the room above me early in the AM.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2009

I stayed at both Aloft hotels in Aurora and here and the one in Aurora is definitely better. I travel for business and find Aloft hotels are great for the value. This hotel has free internet access from you room as well as in the lobby and free access to their gym.

However, this hotel is so new that my GPS cannot pickup the location. When I checked in, I asked the front desk person to put in my starwoods number and asked for a late check out. When I called back the day after, the front desk told me no late check out was notated and my FF number was not in the booking. I stood there with my number and gave it to the girl working there when I came in and she took my number and then handed back to me. I think maybe she is new and didn't have the proper training.

Overall, it is a great hotel. You just have to double check on your requests.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2009

Yes, this is a new hotel, and I recommend this if your main purpose is to travel between Boulder and Denver. Rooms are quite spacey especially I had 2 queen size bedroom inside.

Free internet is welcomed too, so I could do some work too. The gym is a bit small but OK, at least could do a little bit of work-out. The decor is minimalist style even at the lobby.

I will definitely come back here anytime I am in the area.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2009

Small but very well designed room. Great views! QUIET!!! Just one odd thing...Hardly a place to hang a towel!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Saints66
Reviewed July 8, 2009

Stayed at the Aloft for a softball tournament. The hotel was completely booked but the service never suffered because of it. The breakfast sandwiches were amazing my daughter loved them. (She does not typically eat breakfast) I love the room setting and the wonderfully COLD air conditioning. Great place to stay and GREAT STAFF!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank SoftballMom05
Jeff J, General Manager at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2015

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your stay with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Broomfield
Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield
Drury Inn & Suites Denver Westminster
Denver Marriott Westminster
Denver Marriott Westminster
#2 of 19 in Westminster

Been to aloft Broomfield Denver? Share your experiences!