“What a terrific place and an even better staff!”

aloft Broomfield Denver
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Broomfield
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Hi, my name is Bob and although I travel a great deal for work I have never considered writing a hotel review until now.

I've had the opportunity to stay at an Aloft location prior to my Broomfield/Denver trip so I was happy to see our business hosts had made arrangements to stay at Aloft Broomfield.

When I arrived the lobby had the same clean modern feel I was expecting, so all was good and I proceeded to the desk to check in. I was greeted by a wonderfully warm and courteous staff member and for the next 5 days I can't begin to describe the level of hospitality this team showed my business associates and me. In a word, they were "wonderful". To give you an idea:
1) Maintenance person vacuuming the hallway asking me how I am doing and how is my stay. Granted, that's just simple courtesy but how many times does a hotel maintenance person take the time to ask you how you're doing (and obviously mean it)?
2) Maid service team members greeting me with a smile, a hello, a "how are you" EVERY time they see me
3) Front desk personnel taking the time to answer a myriad of what must have seemed like mundane and silly questions, all with a smile and pleasantness I don't know if I'd have had the patience for if I was in their place
4) The bartenders, Claire and Samantha, both of whom I got to know due to our nightly after-hours meetings with clients, are absolutely amazing ladies who took a herd of customers and made each and every one of them feel like they were the only one at the bar
5) Diane, the assistant manager, who without hesitation or complaint assisted me with a bill I erroneously thought Aloft had made an error on

Yes, the room was just fine, the bed wonderfully comfortable, but without the Aloft Broomfield team members the stay would never have been so pleasant and so much fun.

An AMAZING group of people I would be proud to have on my team!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Fred_Goose_Miller
AloftBroomfield8300, Front Office Manager at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Thank you for posting your 5 star review ! As team, we are so proud that you had such a great experience at the Aloft Broomfield Denver. We have an amazing staff, that loves providing excellent customer service. I'll be sure to relay your kind words to our entire staff! We look forward to your next stay with us! See you soon !

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We arrived exhausted from a long drive and were greeted by Desk Clerk Melanie and others and from that moment until we were checked out by Mark we have nothing but accolades for The Aloft Broomfield. I must say that I've never felt inspired to write a review of any Hotel stay until now, and that is because none have ever lived up to the hype. I think that The Aloft Hotel is the total package warm, personable and accomodating staff. The Hotel is immaculate, rooms were comfortable, the views were spectacular as were the restaurants, location, etc,... I would gladly return and would recommend this to anyone looking to rest and rejuvenate.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MarieCPD
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted to hear you had an exceptional stay. Our team is dedicated to providing quality customer service to leave a lasting impression on all our guests. We hope you chose to stay with us on your next visit to the Broomfield/Denver area so that we may provide you with the same exceptional experience again. Thank you and take care!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

This hotel is modern, inviting, and all around great! The rooms were comfortable and had small refrigerator and awesome shower. The bed was great. The staff were all very helpful and pleasant. The offering of food in their little deli/store area was also really good. The only downfall to this particular hotel is that it is located by itself away from town. We were there to run the Bolder Boulder 10k and it was a couple blocks to the bus stop to go into Boulder for the race so it was perfect for us.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank deniseadc
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

We appreciate your review, thank you for taking the time to share. We are happy to hear you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed our amenities and helpful associates. We hope you chose to stay with us again the next time you are in the area. Thanks again!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I am a fan of the aloft hotel chain (which is a member of the SPG Family that also includes Sheraton, Westin, W Hotels and St. Regis). I have never had a bad experience at an aloft and I was not disappointed during my stay at the aloft hotel. The hotel is ultra modern, hip and specifically caters to people in their 20s-40s. The lobby bar is very chic, there is a nice billiards table in the lobby and the rooms are quite comforable. This particular aloft is in a bit of a remote location but they have a complimentary shuttle service that will take you anywhere within a five square mile radius to include Flatiron Crossing Mall and nearby bars and restaurants. The prices here are very reasonable. Initially my room was quoted at $125 but I checked the prices for this hotel on Travelocity and found the rooms being advertised at $99 so the hotel matched the Travelocity price when I mentioned this to them. If you are a member of the SPG Program....you may be eligible for a late (4:00 PM) check-out time which is very nice. A great place to stay if you are in the Boomfield area!

Room Tip: Be sure to check the Prices for this hotel on Priceline or Travelocity first before you book as you...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our modern hotel and complimentary shuttle. We look forward to providing you with the same quality customer service Aloft is dedicated to on your next trip to the Broomfield area. Thanks again and take care!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This has been a family trip to a new area for us. The Broomfield Aloft did not disappoint! This hotel is a funky, modern place that is comfortable for parties, work or family. Conveniently located just on the outskirts of Denver. Staff has been very gracious. Price was just about right, especially after we found out they give discounts for seniors! We will be back.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LitlReba
AloftBroomfield8300, Front Office Manager at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your 4 star review! We're happy you enjoyed the modern, tech-savvy style of the Aloft Broomfield Denver. We're in a great location between downtown Denver and Boulder- perfect for exploring either city! We're so happy you had a great experience with our staff! We look forward to seeing you during your next stay !

Reviewed May 18, 2013

This is a very modern looking 5 story hotel built in an apartment complex village with a main street and near a big event center. Also near office parks and a Colorado Children's Treatment Center. It looks like there were big plans for the village complex, but the economy went south and there are alot of empty stores. The nice thing about the location is that there are alot of sidewalks so you can get in a nice stroll or exercise walk. It felt like a very safe area, so that was a plus too. The downside for some people will be that without a car, there is only a great pizza restaurant and a small cafe in the little village, and a food vending/store area in the hotel lobby with adequate choices so you don't starve. The hotel itself was clean and the staff was very friendly. It's definitely not a traditional hotel room, but there was nice space for luggage. Also a mini fridge in the room. As mentioned in other reviews, there is a platform bed and while it was comfortabel, it wasn't the Heavenly Bed, as you would find in Sheraton or Four Points. Lots of construction around the surrounding roads, so make sure your GPS is updated. (ours wasn't) Giving it four stars because you have to drive if you don't like the food choices within walking distance. But I would definitely stay here again because the safe walking areas around the hotel are what appealed to me.

Room Tip: If you want to have a view of the Rockies, 5th floor is a must, otherwise you're facing one of t...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your 4 star review! We have great areas for walking or running, as well as a complimentary shuttle that will take you anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel. In addition to our RE:Fuel snack area, we have an excellent bar menu from 4pm to 9pm Monday-Thursday. We're happy you had a good experience with us and we hope to see you again soon !

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here while packing up my son at CU. I couldn't get a room at any of the hotels that I would want to stay at in Boulder, so I decided to try here. Shout out to the very helpful Melanie who got me a room before check-in time, when I stopped in to see the hotel early. This is a clean, modern hotel and only a 15 minute drive to campus and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Nice rooms, friendly service and a really cool lobby area that I thought I'd gave to wait in for my room, but didn't.

• Stayed: May 2013
Meagan B, Meagan Beatty at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that we ended up being a good hotel choice while you were helping your son pack up at CU. We'll make sure to pass on your thanks to Melanie at our front desk. Take care!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Broomfield
Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield
Drury Inn & Suites Denver Westminster
Denver Marriott Westminster
Denver Marriott Westminster
#2 of 19 in Westminster

Been to aloft Broomfield Denver? Share your experiences!