“Would absolutely recommend this hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

aloft Broomfield Denver
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Broomfield
GreenLeadersBronze level
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Would absolutely recommend this hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stayed there for three nights over New Years and definitely had a time to remember. The staff was incredibly accommodating and patient with the rowdy, celebratory crowd. Very nice rooms, comfy beds and fun bar / lounge area downstairs. An indoor/outdoor fireplace is clutch during the winter but be careful not to get too close! A phenomenal place to stay when attending events at the First Bank Center. They cater to the interests of guests when the FBC is hosting events. i.e. choice of music played at bar, drinks specials, events.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AloftBroomfield8300, Front Office Manager at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you for your 4 star review! The Aloft Broomfield has hosted numerous events for concerts at the 1st Bank Center and it has always been a good time for everyone! We are the perfect place to relax with friends at the Wxyz bar, eat good food,and walk a few short blocks to the event center! We’re glad you had a great time and hope to see you at our next event !

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Boulder, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

This is a great execution of the ALOFT concept. Cool rooms with nice view. Comfortable bedding, nice bathroom, good shampoo, nice TV and contemporary design. The TV has a set top box to hook up you laptop or IPOD. Fornt desk loans extension cable for it. Bar is definitely worth a drink. Part of the ALOFT concept is to have live music etc..so you actually see a student to middle aged crowd hanging out at some evenings. Staff suoer friendly. Breakfast is a well executed "grab and go" with an order window for omelet etc...personally I dont care too much for that. But food is fine.

Room Tip: get one with mountain view.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
The entire staff thanks you for your 4 star review! The Aloft likes to provide a modern, tech-friendly hotel experience for travelers just like you! Play your Ipod and connect to our free wifi to get some work done, or relax in our Wxyz Bar - We like to think we’ve got you covered!
In addition to our RE:Fuel area for breakfast, we’ve expanded our menu at the bar ! Chef Specials
are served Monday-Thursday! We look forward to your next stay with us !
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

Was on a business trip in the area and found this hotel good but think there are some improvements areas - Food menu is very limited in the bar, hot tub/sauna area would be welcome too. The speedy breakfast set up is a great idea for business travellers.

Rooms are different but comfortable. Staff very nice.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your 3 star review! We have expanded our bar menu to include daily chef specials
Monday-Thursday and we have a room service menu as well ! We’re glad you enjoyed the convenience of our grab and go breakfast in RE:Fuel. Great food and great service for those on their way to work ! We hope to see you soon !
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

A very modern clean feel. The staff is friendly and attentive. The WXYZ bar is nice place to hang out. Get some work done or socialize. I stopped by my first night for a quick drink and some food. Was there only a short time. When I came back the next evening Samantha remembered my name. (It wasn't because I'm so memorable, I saw her do it to almost everyone who came to the bar.). All of the staff was just as friendly. I'll be back next trip to Broomfield

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AloftBroomfield8300, Front Office Manager at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your 5 star review ! The entire staff appreciates it !
We know how lucky we are to have a great bartender like Samantha! With so many options,
she realizes that great service makes the difference. We’re happy you were made to feel so welcomed at our hotel. We look forward to your next visit !
Broomfield, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

i offten work at the Jefferson County Airport and I always stay at the aloft hotel when I can get a room. It's close to the airport and the rooms very nice and clean, they have a great bar and the staff is awesome, especialy Melanie. Melanie worked in the bar when I was here in June and July and now I think she just work the front desk. She great and very helpful. She is very atractive as well. But seriously she will do anything in her power to help, from giving drections to a great restauant to good entertainment ideas fulfill your evening.Melanie has even mailed my bills and other documents off for me as some times I work long hour's for weeks at a time. Its nice when the staff nows your name and make you feel like you at home..The rest of the staff is great too like Rachel, Sam,and Monica. I stay in hotels for work alittle over 100 days a year and by far the staff here far exceeds and other hotel in the U.S. Someone should give them all raise's

Albert

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your 5 star review ! We have an amazing staff that we are so proud of !
We’re glad you’ve had enjoyable, positive interactions each time you’ve stayed with us !
We know that a kind gesture and great service can make any place feel like a home away from home. We’re happy you’ve chosen us ! We’ll see you next visit !
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

I was in town to see a football game in Boulder. While, its a good 20 minutes up HWY 36 to Boulder the hotel featured a good $99 a night rate. The hotel is new within the last couple of years and is near a number of apartments, not many restaurants or bars nearby. Good location if you are wanting to spend time in both Denver and Boulder.

Pros: I think the staff at the aloft are more friendly then other similar hotels. The lobby area is great with a nice bar and plenty of seating. While I didn't use the pool or the gym they looked small but sufficient. The room had plenty of TV channels which was great for flipping through some different football games while I was in the room (download the LodgeNet app to control the TV from your phone).

Cons: Sorry Starwood, I still don't like the feel to the rooms. They are very dorm/hostel in feel to me. No sofa or anything for sitting, just a bed and a simple desk chair (area under TV where you could sit but the TV would be above and behind you on the wall). I really dislike the sink as it is above the bathroom counter with a high faucet that splashes water everywhere. The shower was nice with good water pressure but in a nod to the environment, the soap and body wash are in a dispenser on the wall. I prefer a bar of soap to liquid body wash. The pillows in the room are very soft, I prefer more firm.

Nothing wrong with this hotel but I prefer Westin/Hyatt type hotels. If you are fans of Courtyard/ Hampton Inns and looking for more splash I would recommend aloft.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Brian_Worldwide
AloftBroomfield8300, Front Office Manager at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
We appreciate that you took the time to post your 3 star review! We have an excellent staff that tries to provide amazing service to all of our guests! We’re happy you had a great experience!
The Aloft Broomfield Denver is in a great location for travels to Boulder & Denver, as well as being just 50 miles from Estes Park! With our fun Wxyz bar, and our tech-savvy amenities, we
try to offer something for everyone! The Aloft hopes to provide efficient, stylish accommodations
to various types of travelers and we hope to see you again soon !
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

This hotel is set up like all the Alofts, and it is clean and comfortable. My biggest complaint is that it is not convenient to a large variety of restaurants. I was staying there for a seminar, and I had a car so I could go out. I have stayed in other area hotels that I found to be much more convenient and close to a lot more things to do than at this location. Also, I spoke to someone at the front desk who told me she made a change I requested to my reservation, but when I checked later on, I was told no change had been made. I decided just to go elsewhere.

Room Tip: Check the AAA price before you book. You may find a substantial savings. A friend said he was not as...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your 3 star review! The Aloft provides a free shuttle service to anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel. There are excellent dining, entertainment and shopping options within 3 or 4 miles of The Aloft Broomfield. We hope you give us another try and take advantage of this free service. We apologize that your reservation was not handled correctly at check in and hope that it was taken care of. Let us make it up to you the next time you’re in town !
Also consider these accommodations in or near Broomfield
HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield
Renaissance Boulder Flatiron Hotel
TownePlace Suites Boulder Broomfield
The Westin Westminster
The Westin Westminster
#4 of 19 in Westminster
Drury Inn & Suites Denver Westminster
SpringHill Suites Denver North/Westminster

Been to aloft Broomfield Denver? Share your experiences!