“Great Rate and better Staff”

aloft Broomfield Denver
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Broomfield
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 28, 2012

i offten work at the Jefferson County Airport and I always stay at the aloft hotel when I can get a room. It's close to the airport and the rooms very nice and clean, they have a great bar and the staff is awesome, especialy Melanie. Melanie worked in the bar when I was here in June and July and now I think she just work the front desk. She great and very helpful. She is very atractive as well. But seriously she will do anything in her power to help, from giving drections to a great restauant to good entertainment ideas fulfill your evening.Melanie has even mailed my bills and other documents off for me as some times I work long hour's for weeks at a time. Its nice when the staff nows your name and make you feel like you at home..The rest of the staff is great too like Rachel, Sam,and Monica. I stay in hotels for work alittle over 100 days a year and by far the staff here far exceeds and other hotel in the U.S. Someone should give them all raise's

Albert

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
AloftBroomfield8300, Front Office Manager at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

Thank you for your 5 star review ! We have an amazing staff that we are so proud of !
We’re glad you’ve had enjoyable, positive interactions each time you’ve stayed with us !
We know that a kind gesture and great service can make any place feel like a home away from home. We’re happy you’ve chosen us ! We’ll see you next visit !

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I was in town to see a football game in Boulder. While, its a good 20 minutes up HWY 36 to Boulder the hotel featured a good $99 a night rate. The hotel is new within the last couple of years and is near a number of apartments, not many restaurants or bars nearby. Good location if you are wanting to spend time in both Denver and Boulder.

Pros: I think the staff at the aloft are more friendly then other similar hotels. The lobby area is great with a nice bar and plenty of seating. While I didn't use the pool or the gym they looked small but sufficient. The room had plenty of TV channels which was great for flipping through some different football games while I was in the room (download the LodgeNet app to control the TV from your phone).

Cons: Sorry Starwood, I still don't like the feel to the rooms. They are very dorm/hostel in feel to me. No sofa or anything for sitting, just a bed and a simple desk chair (area under TV where you could sit but the TV would be above and behind you on the wall). I really dislike the sink as it is above the bathroom counter with a high faucet that splashes water everywhere. The shower was nice with good water pressure but in a nod to the environment, the soap and body wash are in a dispenser on the wall. I prefer a bar of soap to liquid body wash. The pillows in the room are very soft, I prefer more firm.

Nothing wrong with this hotel but I prefer Westin/Hyatt type hotels. If you are fans of Courtyard/ Hampton Inns and looking for more splash I would recommend aloft.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Brian_Worldwide
AloftBroomfield8300, Front Office Manager at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

We appreciate that you took the time to post your 3 star review! We have an excellent staff that tries to provide amazing service to all of our guests! We’re happy you had a great experience!
The Aloft Broomfield Denver is in a great location for travels to Boulder & Denver, as well as being just 50 miles from Estes Park! With our fun Wxyz bar, and our tech-savvy amenities, we
try to offer something for everyone! The Aloft hopes to provide efficient, stylish accommodations
to various types of travelers and we hope to see you again soon !

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This hotel is set up like all the Alofts, and it is clean and comfortable. My biggest complaint is that it is not convenient to a large variety of restaurants. I was staying there for a seminar, and I had a car so I could go out. I have stayed in other area hotels that I found to be much more convenient and close to a lot more things to do than at this location. Also, I spoke to someone at the front desk who told me she made a change I requested to my reservation, but when I checked later on, I was told no change had been made. I decided just to go elsewhere.

Room Tip: Check the AAA price before you book. You may find a substantial savings. A friend said he was not as...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your 3 star review! The Aloft provides a free shuttle service to anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel. There are excellent dining, entertainment and shopping options within 3 or 4 miles of The Aloft Broomfield. We hope you give us another try and take advantage of this free service. We apologize that your reservation was not handled correctly at check in and hope that it was taken care of. Let us make it up to you the next time you’re in town !

Reviewed November 1, 2012

When we first walked in the lobby it was like walking into a cutting edge movie. Lobby furniture was very artsy and uncomfortable...but wasn't sleeping there. Felt like I was going to sleep in a cubicle the way everything in the room was so "square" and uniform - kinda felt like i was at work. Although, the bed was very comfy.

LOVED the pet-friendly attitude and the goodies they left for our little yorkie. We were able to bring him to the bar to meet other pups. The bar was very groovy and had changing lights in the bar - felt disco'ish and fun.

Probably my only complaint is the pool and lack of a hot tub. In Colorado, especially - a hot tub is very nice. Was good enough to stay for something different and after seeing a show at the Arvada Center.

Staff was very nice.

Room Tip: We always like a room on a higher floor / corner. Mountain view is nice.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post your 4 star review! We love providing great accommodations
for the pet lovers, the tech friendly and those that love great style at a great price ! We’re in a great location for concert goers and we’re right in between Boulder and Denver for day trips and exploring! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Everyone is so friendly and accomadating here!! We were here with a wedding party, and were not dissapointed!!! The Kids aloft club is awesome and all the kids loved having their own little bed!!! The rooms are great and modern. Spacious and comfy beds. You will not dissapointed!! We are Aloft loyal from now on!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

The Aloft staff thanks you for your 5 star review! We enjoy providing modern, tech friendly accommodations that the entire family can enjoy! We hope the free wifi, heated pool and games throughout our lobby kept everyone busy! Whether its business or pleasure, we’re glad you chose to stay with us!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

This hotel is adjacent to an events center and it's a good place to crash after a show. There's a fun bar area and its nice to be able to walk to and from the venue. We got a good deal on line. That said, I would absolutely hate to stay here for any extended period of time as the room isn't a place I'd want to hang around in. The decor is very masculine and contemporary, which is fine in theory, but the result is a dull, depressing greyness. The fixtures and furnishings are cheap and worn, no chair to sit and lounge in, and the bed was mediocre. No breakfast room service, but a breakfast bar sort of like a Hampton Inn but up a tiny notch. Bathroom clean and nice. I would stay here again for those few pre- and post-show hours, but would not consider an a-loft for a vacation or a business trip.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your 3 star review! The Aloft is the perfect place to stay if you're attending a show at The !st Bank center. With great drink specials & food available at our Wxyz bar, we’re the
place to meet up with friends before and after concerts! Have a few drinks and walk a mere 3 blocks to the venue! We hope to see you the next time you come to see a show!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Would have loved to stay more nights at this location on the western edge of Denver. The staff was pleasant and efficient, the property had many of the typical features - bar, common area, pool, exercise room - but they were modern and fun. The room was terrific - well-appointed like a small, efficient European apartment. And so quiet! Will definately stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
AloftBroomfield8300, Front Office Manager at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you for your 4 star review! We have an excellent staff that takes pride in their work and we’re glad it shows! We like to offer a modern,unique hotel experience with amazing service and something a little different for the hip,tech-savvy traveler. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Broomfield
3 mi away
Denver Marriott Westminster
Denver Marriott Westminster
#1 of 20 in Westminster
Drury Inn & Suites Denver Westminster

Been to aloft Broomfield Denver? Share your experiences!