“2 week stay was a success!”

aloft Broomfield Denver
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Broomfield
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Thank you so much to aloft for making my recent 2 week stay a relaxing one. After a long day in class, it was nice to come back to welcoming faces who remember your name. Melanie at the front desk always had a smile and a "Good Morning" for anyone walking by and I was impressed with Samantha behind the bar who (after 3 months) still remembered my name from my first visit! When I had a problem with my blinds, they were fixed by the time I returned and the maintenance people had even left a milk bone for my dog! Clover and I would highly recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
AloftBroomfield8300, Front Office Manager at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

The Aloft Broomfield Denver appreciates your 5 star review! Melanie and Samantha are excellent at providing great service to each and every guest ! It can make such a difference when you're
away from home for long periods of time ! The Aloft Broomfield Denver is a pet friendly hotel
and we’re glad Clover enjoyed his Milk Bone ! We look forward to your next stay with us !

Reviewed September 26, 2012

My friend and I stopped in at this hotel for 1 night because it was so cheap ($79 with AAA discount) and had good reviews. We LOVED it. The hotel itself is in a new and modern area. It's close enough to drive in to boulder for dinner (about 10 min) but SO quiet and peaceful. The lobby/bar is great with pool tables, lots of couches and lounge space and computer terminals. I thought it was really fun that pets are allowed and made friends with a cute dog while I was on the computer.
The rooms are well designed so my friend and I had plenty of room to both do our hair/make up at the same mirror and there are a lot of open surfaces on which to toss your bags. We loved the free internet access and the ability to connect our electronics to the tv. I also thought it was cute that they always have music going in the elevators and lobby and it changes according to time of day (mellow in the morning, rock in the evening and club music late at night). They also had really reasonably priced room service (though we went out for dinner).
Basically, if you like modern decor, free internet and peace and quiet while you sleep then this place is PERFECT. I will be back!

Room Tip: There is some building construction next door. Ask for a room that is on the opposite side, on SAT m...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

We appreciate that you’ve taken the time to post a 5 star review! You have touched on every great feature of The Aloft brand and we are happy that everything worked out so well for you !
We are a modern, unique hotel that caters to the tech-savvy and hip ! Next time, get tickets for a concert at the 1st Bank Center, have a few cocktails at the Wxyz and walk to the show ! We look forward to your next visit !

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The staff is wonderful, the new added food items available in the Bar / Lobby are terrific and the team is the BEST! We will be back soon to stay at the hotel after enjoying the 1st Bank center activities and concerts!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your 5 star review! Our Chef JP deserves all the credit for the amazing new food options at the Wxyz bar! He creates a simple, yet delicious menu that changes daily during the week! Our location is perfect for grabbing a few drinks with friends before seeing an amazing event at the 1st Bank center, which is just a few blocks away. We look forward to your return !

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Love the staff! I think of it as a mini "W" hotel, only brighter, lighter and a little less modern! Personable! Samantha at the bar remembered my name from last month's trip. Rick at the front desk remembered me as well at the time I checked in!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

We are thrilled that you had such a great experience at the Aloft Broomfield Denver ! We appreciate your 5 star review! We are indeed a “mini” W Hotel and we try to provide a similar W experience, but with a slight, tech-savvy twist ! Our modern amenities and personable, amazing staff are for guests just like you! Samantha & Ric are some of the best, and we’ll make sure they
are aware of your feedback! We look forward to seeing you soon !

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My stay here was exactly what I needed, and more than I expected. I stopped here for two nights during a road trip cross-country. Everything from the front desk to the bar to checkout was comfortable and stress-free. At one point I had an issue with my TV and within 3 minutes of calling the front desk, two friendly guys were there repairing the wires behind it and fixed it quickly.

I stayed the second day to go hiking in the mountains on my birthday, and after I got back, I decided since I had nothing to do all night I would spend it at the bar celebrating my birthday on my own. Samantha the bartender really impressed me, the second she heard I was from sea level she was constantly refilling my water, obviously in addition to refilling the drinks whenever they were low. She was energetic, funny, and seemed to genuinely want to ensure all of her customers were content with their stay and addressed their needs before they even asked. She was the epitome of customer service in my mind and I hope the management understands what an amazing bartender they have.

Also, everyone from the front desk was great too, though unfortunately I never got their names. There was one guy, and I think I saw at least two different girls, all of whom were friendly and courteous.

Room Tip: I'm not sure if it's still going on, but I would request a room not facing the construction...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

The entire staff appreciates you taking the time to post a 5 star review! Your kind words make
a difference! We have an excellent staff that strives to provide amazing service to each and every guest! We’re glad you had such an awesome experience on your Birthday ! Samantha
is an incredible bartender that we’re so proud to have on our staff ! We look forward to seeing
you the next time you're in town ! Thanks again !

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had to take the time to say just how much I enjoy spending my time at this hotel. I travel a lot and i come here often because of how great it is. Not only is it attractive and accommodating but the service here is excellent. I have been here multiple times and the staff here has really been good to me. In particular one of the reps Andrea and Recks are two of the best. They offer great customer service and are very friendly. Its nice to know a company hires such well suite representatives to represent there company and because of those two I will remain a loyal customers of star wood hotels.

Room Tip: I would just say take the time to get to know the staff, they are great!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

The staff at the Aloft Broomfield Denver appreciates your 5 star review! We are happy that the
hip, modern, style of the Aloft suits you so well ! Andrea & Ric love providing excellent customer service and we’re glad they make your stay with us so enjoyable! We look forward to seeing you when you return!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I was very dubious after reading some of the other reviews about this hotel. However, I found it EXCELLENT for the training I was participating in. Since breakfast and lunch were served by the training organization, the lack of a restaurant was not a problem. And, if I did want a hot breakfast, there was an opportunity to get one in their 'snack' area. The rooms were comfortable and since I prefer showers over baths most of the time, the lack of a bathtub was no problem either. The staff was wonderful...especially Andrea who helped me with getting ice in the mornings, gave excellent directions, and was just a friendly person. ALL of the staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend staying there and I would jump at the chance to do so again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post your 5 star review ! The entire staff appreciates the recognition! Our staff works very hard to provide excellent service that goes “above & beyond”
for each and every guest. Andrea is one of our best, and we’re glad she made your stay with us enjoyable! We hope to see you soon !

Also consider these accommodations in or near Broomfield
3 mi away
Quality Inn & Suites Broomfield Westminster
Denver Marriott Westminster
Denver Marriott Westminster
#1 of 20 in Westminster

Been to aloft Broomfield Denver? Share your experiences!