“Quality Service”

aloft Broomfield Denver
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Broomfield
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The lost art of quality customer service is alive and well at the Aloft Broomfield Denver. This hotel is lovely and modern but the service received was outstanding. As a small business owner, I know the importance of excellence in service. The staff was welcoming, kind, and helpful at every turn. Melanie, at the front desk, was remarkable. She helped me find my way and answered my many questions with thoughtfulness. She made me feel as if I was her only customer. Thank you , Melanie. Additionally, Samantha, the bartender, remembered my name, got my drink before I asked and took genuine interest in the customers she served. She was amazing! Her hospitality made a difference to me. Both Melanie and Samantha gave such outstanding service that even if the hotel was not spectacular (which it is;) , I would come back anyway. I look forward to my next stay and I will be sure that my friends patronize this establishment on their next trip to Colorado. Cheers!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
AloftBroomfield8300, Front Office Manager at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

The Aloft Broomfield Denver thanks you for posting your 5 star review ! We are so glad Samantha and Melanie made you feel welcomed during your stay! We recognize the importance of excellent customer service and Samantha and Mel are some of the best ! We look forward to seeing you again !

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I spent one night at the Aloft Broomfield while visiting Boulder, Colorado. The hotel is about a 15 minute drive from the heart of Boulder, and was much cheaper than a decent hotel in town. The Aloft is new and modern, the lobby decor is bright and colorful. The front desk is a small kiosk, and there's a 24-hour mini-mart style shop in the lobby where you can purchase snacks, drinks, etc. Our room was on the 5th floor and faced large empty fields. The rooms are on the small side, but offer everything you need. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was clean, however the water pressure in the shower could have been more powerful. There were some strange splattered paint marks on the wall in the room that appeared to be from a recent and sloppy paint job. The area surrounding the hotel is quite desolate, but we were only there to sleep so that didn't matter to us. Although it's a bit remote, access to the highway is just down the road. This is a great place to stay if you need easy access to Boulder at a more affordable rate.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We had cancelled a previous reservation,at a tech center 3 star to book here at a higher price....why because after reading the reviews we were convinced a stay here would be more fun......We loved it,the other reviewers have said it all,The place seems newer than its three years..close to boulder,Denver yet still a lingering rural feel plenty of games in the lobby....My daughter who rates the places we stayed at guessed Four stars.....great bed and linens.Many thanks to the folks at aloft for a wonderful stay.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Just spent a wonderful evening at this surprisingly well done hotel that is the little sister of W Hotels. My expectations were not too high given the location, but immediately upon entry I knew I was in an oasis. The colors are bright but somehow soothing, and the open layout is so refreshing. Aloft has really succeeded at creating a space that gives the traveler no reason to leave. From the easy to shop snack/food store to the pool tables right next to a low key but well stocked bar. Staff was friendly but not over-the-top, which can be a pet peeve of mine with some other hotels. The room was well designed and easy to use. Plenty of empty table-top like area's for stuff, and for once, it was EASY to find an outlet for my phone charger, since it is conveniently placed directly above the nightstand. J.P. was also especially helpful and friendly, offering my friend and I a ride to our event and also picked us up in the hotel shuttle. (Free for guests and will take you up to 5 miles away). All in all I could not have asked for a better stay, and hope to stay here again. Oh, did I mention their NORMAL check-out is noon?? Finally a hotel that understands what I want when I travel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2012

As I travel quite a lot for business a good hotel with fun friendly staff is super important. Aloft Broomfield checks all the boxes. Good location great facilities and super staff. Always good conversation and banter at the XYZ bar!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Brother's wedding was in Boulder and Broomfield Aloft allowed us easy access to the Boulder and Denver areas. Service was great, especially by Melanie at the front desk who took care of our wedding guests. Thanks for making our stay warm and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
AloftBroomfield8300, Front Office Manager at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you for the four-star review! We are pleased to hear that our staff could make you feel at home. We are in a great location for any guests needs in Broomfield or Boulder! We’re glad the Aloft worked out so well for you! It would be our pleasure to have you join us again!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Staff was really nice and helpful. The room was enormous and very comfortable. Location is between Denver and Boulder, which was great, because I got to see both. Very flexible with late check-out. Overall, a wonderful experience! The lobby really stood out to me - reminded me of an arcade.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for giving us a five-star review! We are so proud that our staff could accommodate your needs. We are delighted that the lobby could fill you with such a positive and fun experience. We hope to see you again soon !

Also consider these accommodations in or near Broomfield
The Westin Westminster
TownePlace Suites Boulder Broomfield/Interlocken
Renaissance Boulder Flatiron Hotel
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boulder Broomfield / Interlocken
Drury Inn & Suites Denver Westminster

Been to aloft Broomfield Denver? Share your experiences!