“Modern, clean, private, walk-out basement”
other travelers have booked this property
High end modern  bathroom 3 spa shower head with 12' raining shower head
3 spa shower head with 12' raining shower head
Queen size bed
Queen Size bed
Desk
Day bed with trundle bed
Sofa futon-full size bed
small yard
digital cable, netflix, hulu
Water dispenser
Washer & Dryer inside the unit
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Melissa B
“Modern, clean, private, walk-out basement”
Reviewed October 14, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Jen C's Broomfield rental was perfect for our family of 6. It's easy access to the highways and both Denver and Boulder areas. The space was comfortable and clean. It went from 70 degrees to snowing while we were visiting and Jen thoughtfully left a car scraper and brush on the porch for us to use. Parking was convenient on the street and the neighborhood is quiet with lots of restaurants and grocery stores a block away. We would love to come back and stay again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Mar 17, 2018
Mellisa,
Thank you for your kindly review, I apologize I reply a few months later. I am not familiar with trip advisor app, and I just saw your review today. I want to thank you to take your time to give such a great comment. It is my pleasure to host your family in my place. Hope to see you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing