“Great place to stay”

Omni Interlocken Hotel
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Broomfield
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I visited after living in VT for 5 years - I had moved to Vt from Colorado and came back to show my daughter around colorado and to visit friends. We had a whirlwind trip and all in all, everything was perfect.
The reason I wrote this review is that the second to last morning before we left, I got a wake-up call at 5:45 am that I hadn't asked for, and I was up for the rest of the day. Luckily my daughter didn't wake up to the phone. I talked to the manager about that about that and a couple of other issues and not only was she incredibly apologetic (the front desk person accidentally dialed my room and felt very bad about it), but the manager (I believe her name is Megan) left us a huge basket of snacks, vitamin waters, fruits, a bottle of wine, sparkling water, etc.....because of the mistake. I was amazed at what she did for us. As a single parent, this was a very nice gift!!! The managers and the doormen were amazing. Rooms very comfortable and the resort as a whole was very friendly. And the pools and kids programs are awesome too!!
The only thing I would say is that housekeeping could be more attentive. The rooms were cleaned up and well maintained, but the coffee, sugar, etc wasn't restocked unless I asked for it to be.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank shanacarlson
Lorrie R, Manager at Omni Interlocken Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Thank your for sharing your experience at the Omni Interlocken Resort while traveling from VT to show your daughter your old stomping grounds. While each positive review that we receive is genuinely appreciated, it is always refreshing to hear glowing feedback from a guest that had positive interaction with our staff, namely Megan and our door staff. We are sorry to hear that you were awakened by an unwanted wake-up call, but glad they were able to apologize to your satisfaction. Your feedback has been shared with our staff and our housekeeping department to be more attentive while cleaning and suppyling the room. Next time your plan a whirlwind trip to Colorado, we hope you will stay with us again.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,380)

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Stayed here recently on business. Hotel was very nice, rooms were spotlessly clean and the bed was really comfy (very handy when trying to tackle jet-lag..!). The room I stayed in was on the 4th floor and has some lovely views of the Rockies. Breakfast was really nice - with a great choice of hot n cold food.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank SuaimhneasDe

We appreciate your kind review of the Omni Interlocken Resort while traveling here for business. We are glad that everything from the spotless clean rooms, comfy beds, breakfast to the beautiful view of the Rocky Mountains enhanced your stay. We hope you get a chance to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I love this hotel. The staff goes above and beyond from the staff at the door to the front desk and beyond. I was spoiled from moment one and didnt want to leave. Love having a Spa on site, I make sure I take advantage of that fact each and every time I stay there. Food awesome, rooms very clean and comfortable. I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

I cannot imagine a better compliment to recieve than, "I LOVE THIS HOTEL"! We take pride in our associates and their ability to provied each guest with geniune Colorado hospitality and we are delighted to see that reflected in your stay. When a guest leaves feeling spoiled, then we can rest assured that we have a customer for life. We look forward to welcoming our back soon!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

This high-rise resort is located on the rolling plains, near a regional shopping center, alongside the turnpike connecting Boulder and Denver. There are distant views of the snow-capped Rockies to the west. Our room looked out over the roofs of the extensive conference facilities towards the turnpike. Traffic noise could be heard faintly in the room and what sounded like a loud train awakened us twice during the night. Living not too far away, I have attended a number of conferences at the Omni Interlocken, but this was my first overnight. The conference facilities and services are excellent, including an open-air pavilion beyond the swimming pools where lunches are served. The pools are large and attractive with views of an artificial waterfalls. There are large, comfortable sitting areas in public areas both inside and outside the hotel.

For a resort, the guest rooms are disappointingly average and modest in size, similar to countless mid-to-upscale hotel/motel rooms around the country. Amenities include a safe, a mini-bar, and one robe. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom, though appropriately equipped, was small. Room service worked, although they had to go back to bring up the prawns that should have been on the pasta. Breakfast in the restaurant was OK, but the smoked salmon eggs Benedict weren't as good as the dish sounded.

Room Tip: $10 "upgrades" you to an identical room but with pleasant views looking west toward the mo...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Lorrie R, Manager at Omni Interlocken Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you for your review of the Omni Interlocken Resort. We are glad to hear that you had an overall good impression of our hotel including the location, conference facilities, our beautiful pool area and Pavilion. Your feedback is very helpful as it does show us the areas for improvement and we appreciate you letting us know where we did not meet your expectations. We will share your comments with the housekeeping and food and beverage departments. Thank you again for your review and we hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Very nice hotel, 2 swimming pools, one whirlpool, no jets for the whirlpool! They let kids in it and then had to drain it for some reason. The wait staff at the pool were great, didn't use any of the other restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Many thanks for taking the time to review about your stay with us at the Omni Interlocken Resort. It is good to know that you enjoyed our hotel, and our pool area. I am sorry that you weren't able to enjoy the hot tub due to it having to be drained. Our guest safety is of utmost importance to us, and there are times when we have no choice but to drain it. I am glad that you were are guest because of a wedding, but hope you will come back to enjoy our resort at another time.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Third visit here. Great food, very helpful staff. Nice facility. Good location between Denver and Boulder. Best follow thru of staff of any hotel we stay at. Every staff member excellent. Excellent hotel for conferences.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank colesloough

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Omni Interlocken Resort! I do hope you have signed up for our Select Guest program to enjoy all the perks it has to offer since you are becoming a frequent guest. We take pride in our associates and their ability to provide each of our guests with an exceptional experience. We are delighted to see that reflected in your stay and will look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We stayed at the Omni for a Lacrosse weekend and had a ball. The hotel takes into consideration kids needs and parents needs! We had a blast and the accommodations were awesome! The kid's watch a movie in the pool all their friends were there as well. It was like a mini Disney vacation! The staff was friendly and attentive.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review of the Omni Interlocken Resort from your recent stay while in town for the Lacrosse tournament. Our goal is to treat our guests with the best service possible, no matter what age. We figure keeping the kids happys, keeps the parents happy too. We will be happy to share your kind remarks with our staff and we hope to serve you again next year, if not sooner.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Broomfield
Renaissance Boulder Flatiron Hotel
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Boulder Broomfield/Interlocken
Denver Marriott Westminster
Denver Marriott Westminster
#1 of 20 in Westminster

Been to Omni Interlocken Hotel? Share your experiences!