“Perfect place to stay when attending events close to the University of Colorado- Boulder”

Omni Interlocken Hotel
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Broomfield
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We have had 3 daughters attend and graduate from CU Boulder. We like to stay at the Omni when we attend games and events in Boulder. It's a lovely hotel and has excellent service and amenities. It's proximity to the Flat Irons area is really convenient and offers many options.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Great view of the mountains! We stayed on the 10th floor. Our view of the mountains was clear. I am glad that we requested the mountain view.

I read the other complaints about the highway sounds. We did not have any issues with it. I love the sounds of trains, but we did not hear any trains.

The staff was responsive. Our turn down service was great. The cleaning staff was at our door bight and early.

The only hiccup is the door to our room was hard to open. Even the staff had a hard time opening it.

Our beds were soft. The room was clean. The curtains did a great job keeping the sun out so we could sleep in.

I loved the shelf in the tub. The bathroom was a good size and we had enough towels for our family.

I loved the fireplace in the lobby. We hung out there for a bit. There is a lot of room to hang out down there.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SDBtraveler
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Was here for a short two day business trip so did not really explore the area much. The check in and check out was fast and the staff was helpful. The Wi-Fi was chargeable and that would go on my list of negatives. The rooms are nice but somehow you get that feeling of aging of the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank NalinAgarwal
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Had a great stay at the Omni for our anniversary weekend. Omni upgraded our room, left special treats in our room and had a great Sunday brunch! Can't wait to go back and enjoy the hot tub and steam room.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 26, 2013

The Omni Interlocken is a great place to stay if you are in the Boulder CO area. The rooms are great, prices good, the service is fantastic, the lobby beautiful. We stayed on the 10th floor and it was very quiet. The staff at this hotel is outstanding in every way. If you have time, check out the spa. Many excellent services - ask for Kevin for a massage and Madison for a facial - they are fantastic! They also have a heated pool and hot tub open outside year round - my kids loved it. Adjacent to the hotel is Flatiron Crossing Mall - a large mall and then a couple smaller malls with everything from Starbucks to Nordstrom's to an AMC movie theater that has reclining seats in all theaters! Jason's Deli is about a minute away and is great for lunch. The city of Boulder is about a 20 minute drive. I can't say enough about this hotel - stay here if you can.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors are good
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DellaM211
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Our trip was based upon being the area for a company Xmas party. I chose this hotel due to it's location. I used their website to make my reservations and picked their special "Romance Remembered" package stated at $170. I received a bill for $270 instead; however, after arguing with the front desk manager on the following monday, he finally gave me the room at $170. BUT, this hotel was NOT even worth $100 per night! I've stayed at many Embassy Suites and received much BETTER service and accomodations for LESS than $150 per night. This hotel is in dire need for restoration. All the gold plating is falling/peeling from the door handles and trim. The elevators are dingy and well worn. The door handle fell OFF when my wife went to exit the room! The corners of the room had cobwebs. The place WAS a beauty 10 years ago.....now, it is very well used. The service was next to NONE. We seen and talked to the young lady at the desk during check-in and the other young lady who delivered our breakfast to our room for a total of 2 minutes! The package was NOT explained to me by the staff and NO examples were given to me on what I was entitled to. Our turn down service was not performed as stated by the internet ad and the bottle of wine was leaking the ice water all over the table where it set when we entered the room. To my wife and I, it felt like another day at home; On our own and left to fend for ourselves. I say this because when we went to look around the hotel, it felt like a "ghost town". There was NOBODY around except for one person behind the front desk. There is nothing "special" about that package. And the surprise in the bill really made me angry! Although they finally agreed to bill me the proper price, I'm still fuming because I received so much LESS than the value I paid!

1  Thank Brian O
Omni_Manager, Manager at Omni Interlocken Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

We are sorry for the numerous issues you encountered during your stay, from billing to the actual condition of your room. We will pass along your comments to our housekeeping team as no guest should check into a room with cobwebs or in disrepair. We also apologize that our staff was not more accommodating and didn’t explain the Romance Remembered package to you upon arrival. As you can see from our other reviews, we typically provide very good service and clean, comfortable rooms. Unfortunately during your stay we made more than a few mistakes. We will work to correct them. While you are less than impressed with the hotel, and probably will not consider returning in the future, we hope that if you don’t find a hotel in the area that you prefer that you will allow us another chance to show the service we’re capable of providing.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

First I want to say that the service at the Omni Interlocken was outstanding. Because of the outstanding service we will go there again. But there is a but..... The hotel is showing its age and appears to have lots of deferred maintenance that needs to be taken care of soon. The hot tub was nice and hot but none of the jets worked. Our room had water stains on the ceiling that needed to be repaired and stains on the bathroom wallpaper. Also the elevators need stain touch-up and the front revolving door is boarded over with plywood. Furniture in some areas is frayed and needs repair or replacing.

Again, I want to say that everyone was great and the service excellent. The bar was nice and they make great drinks. The breakfast in the hotel’s main restaurant was only average. Again great service but they need to work on food prep and presentation.

Room Tip: You really want to get a room on the mountain side of the hotel. There is a train track near and yo...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Broomfield
Renaissance Boulder Flatiron Hotel
The Westin Westminster
#5 of 20 in Westminster
TownePlace Suites Boulder Broomfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder - North

Been to Omni Interlocken Hotel? Share your experiences!