“Exceptional experience”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Broomfield
Rye, United States
“Exceptional experience”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I travel for business from coast to coast, but this hotel experience is exceptional from the physical plant to the entire staff to include Chefs. Wonderful amenities and staff attitudes were, without exception, warm and friendly. To me this is a sign of excellent management!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (242)
Chicago, IL, United States
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have stayed at Omni Interlocken many times when visiting family in town and have never had a bad experience. Accommodations and Service are always consistently superior than other hotels in the area making this property my 'go-to'.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Broomfield, United States
Reviewed December 1, 2013

The Omni Interlocken is our family's stay-cation place! We love it there. 365 days of heated pool & hot tub, lots of kid-friendly menu items... the list goes on and on. Honestly, even down to the apples in the lobby, we love that place! (The staff even recognize us now, and comment on how big our kids are getting.) GREAT place to get away!

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed November 30, 2013

As a Platinum guest, I have stayed here on business three times since my last review in June 2013 and while some things change some things stay the same. Let me begin by stating, I am in Denver at least twice a month; spending anywhere from 8-10 days. I stay here when I can not book a room at another location due to last minute travel. Simply because the service is sometimes lacking and getting back and fourth to DTC is murder. The traffic and construction is a tireless battle and it is no less than 1 hour and 15 minutes (highway or local streets). What is consistent is that all of welcome amenities of champagne and chocolate are always waiting on my arrival.

During my visit on June 18th, my visit to the MOKARA SPA was AWESOME, However, my interaction with the front desk teeny bobper's girls seemed to be a repeat of my first experience which I can only say was unbelievable let down as it was really something as simple a the front counter staff pulling up my reservation before quoting inaccurate information which led to me receiving huge credit for a flight I had to change based on bad information.

October 21 my experience was as expected. I arrived late in the evening to find a birthday cake which was a nice touch. Too busy to get to the spa this week. I enjoyed dinner at the Meritage and indulged in surf and turf which was fabulous. I always have the Tyrannosaurus Reds which are my favorite. To my dismay Chris has moved on from the the Tap Room he was a great bartender. Even room service was timely, nevertheless, this experience was was uneventful which was a good thing.

The week of November 12 I arrived for short stay. The suite was perfect and there was even a Charcuterie plate complements of the Omni. I received a welcome note my room had been upgraded to include a balcony. It was 33 degrees and I could only think to myself why is this called a the mountain view when all I could see was a view of the expansive parking lot.

Instead of utilizing my complementary garment pressing, I awoke early and decided to press my own blouse. I did not realize that the iron had previously scorched material baked on to it an then transferred that on to my white dress shirt. The Omni promise to reduce my bill for the cost of the garment. Of course when I received under my door, I had to take it the the front desk before heading to the office at 6am and it took teen-bobbers 15 minutes to call a manager and make an adjustment to my bill. It appears that the front desk staff is not empowered to act responsibly on their own and that concerns me as a guest. I do expect overnight staff to be more knowledgeable as they work most time under minimal supervision.

I'm now a BLACK Level Select Guest and I'm looking forward to the day when I can provide a 4-star rating or higher for this Omni location.

Room Tip: Suite 1104 or 1105 are nice. I would ask for a suite facing the pool. Not sure if the establishmen...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Westminster, United States
Reviewed November 30, 2013

If you're looking for Luxury, Excellent Service, and a great location for all types of activities, i.e., golf, shopping, sightseeing, and of course great restaurants, then the Omni Interlocken Resort is the place you want to stay. It's a gorgeous hotel, with a great staff who are there to take care of your every need. My husband and I just stayed there for the Thanksgiving Holiday. We got one of their package deals with included dining and massages. We were only there two nights, but we were treated like royalty from the beginning of our stay till the end. We've traveled all over the world and to find a Hotel right here where we live that is one of the best we've ever found, speaks volumes. I highly recommend the Omni in Denver, CO, in the Flatirons area to any and all that travel this way.

GRAND JUNCTION, United States
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We have stayed at this resort hotel several times, and would recommend it to anyone. It provides an abundance of amenities, and the perfect proximity between the Denver Metro area and CU Boulder is unbeatable! We enjoy our stay every time!

Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed November 24, 2013

The hotel had all I required and more, very user friendly (arrived at 23:30, was in bed by 23:50), friendly staff, excellent breakfast (food and service). The location was just right for me, both for the business and touring expiriences.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Also consider these accommodations in or near Broomfield
Central Business District
Downtown
The Crawford Hotel
The Crawford Hotel
#1 of 157 in Denver

Been to Omni Interlocken Hotel? Share your experiences!