“Nice conference hotel”

Omni Interlocken Hotel
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Broomfield
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stayed here recently for a conference. The hotel does an excellent job with food and beverage for these types of events. The property feels very much in the middle of nowhere - so it's great the F&B are fabulous because you are going to drive to get anywhere and cabs are pretty much non-existent. Nice rooms, nothing special - could use some updating - it felt a little sterile in this area. Would stay again - but, only for a conference or meeting of some sort, otherwise, the property will disappoint. (Had a colleague who brought his wife - she raved over the Spa!)

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TexasTimes T
There are newer reviews for Omni Interlocken Hotel

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Go before brunch starts for a great breakfast buffet at a really fair price on Sunday, I do not know if it is available the rest of the week, but if so very worthwhile. No free mimosa, but smoked salmon, blintzes, an omelet station and fantastic made for you waffles.

Our room was located 2 away from the elevator and unfortunately you could hear the elevator moving up and down. With the themastadt fan on in the room it was not too annoying at night. The room was reasonably large and nicely appointed as expected for this class of hotel except for an obvious stain on the curtain that should have been caught by housekeeping. The bed was comfortable and the staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The Omni Interlocken is tucked in between Denver and Boulder so if you are looking for day trips to both areas, this could be a good option for you. They also have a spa on-site. I was attending a conference and the rooms were great for the sizes of the groups. Lunch meals were good though vegetarian meals were a bit bland with some under/over cooked veggies. They put too many chairs at the tables so the fit is tight. Eight chairs versus 10 would make a roomier place for meals. Many people at my table/s complained about this.
My room (320) was in a terrible area with no outside view. The "window" looked down on the lobby. If you are coming from out of town and want to see the city lights or view the mountains, avoid any room with the last numbers ending in 20 or 26. Each of these rooms also back to the elevators so if you are a light sleeper you can hearing the elevators during the night going up and down. The room itself is basic, clean, and with a comfy bed with one set of pillows (no choices). In-room amenities are a room bar (must get key for use) and cheaper snacks like Pringles and Snickers, nothing gourmet. The equipment for coffee/tea is on a pull out inside the dresser which makes it awkward to use. In room dining had some good options. I had the kid's portion Grilled Salmon which was a full size meal. The salmon was grilled perfectly. It came with mashed potatoes and under-cooked carrots. No bread roll/butter. Water with lemon. i also had the roasted garlic with sunchoke soup which was quite good. The service was quick. The display of the tray was nice. However, the edges were marred and chipped which looked unprofessional. While the desk staff took care of the registration, they weren't very friendly or professional in their engagement. I had issues with my billing and this took more time to get resolved. Seems like they could use more customer service training. During my stay my name was never used. The Omni scores points for free parking and they are close to a mall and restaurants.
Finally, while a nice hotel, it's the little things that people remember and that take a hotel up from average to memorable and the desire to return.

Room Tip: Don't pick rooms ending in 20 or 26 which are next to the elevators--unless you prefer less walk...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank vlw923
Omni_Manager, Manager at Omni Interlocken Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

First we would like to thank you for taking the time to evaluate your stay with us. We are happy to have been the host hotel for your conference and appreciate the business. Your comments will be shared with our food and beverage team and our front desk staff. It's our goal to always be improving our customer service and we're sorry that you didn't feel more welcome during your stay. We will work on the little things, as we definitely want all our guests to have a memorable stay.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have stayed at a few hotels in the area over the last few years, and the Omni takes the prize. The rooms are well appointed and clean, the staff is very helpful, and the conference space is great! I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We attended a small conference for four days. The conference facilities are outstanding. Everything worked. As a conference attendee I felt pampered by the staff. My spouse who came with me had plenty of things to do.

Very nice room. Well decorated. Good bed. Excellent services in every way. This is a very good hotel to hold a small conference.

Room Tip: High floor. All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Omni_Manager, Manager at Omni Interlocken Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

We really appreciate the review and thank you for choosing to hold your meetings at our hotel. Please come back next time you're in town for work or for a vacation.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I really enjoy the Omni Properties no exception with this one either... we had a grand time... there was moment when we checked in that made me take pause as usually the staff is very sweet and wishes me a happy birthday .... Because i am in the omni program , i was confused to be charged for internet..( the agent all thought he took down my special requests and said he would pass then into this property personal he did not).,,, I have initially years ago filled out my preferences but this was directly related to the celebration weekend..... Well after i got to my room and made a query on things lo and behold 2 hours later a fabulous bottle of champagne,, lovely birthday desert and tons of well wishes came our way as well as internet was complimentary and late check out to finish it off.... Thank you so very much for making my stay so fantastic.....

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I stayed at the Omni Interlocken during a business trip. Initially, I had booked a VIP one bedroom suite but received a Deluxe room. There was a mistake could of been on my end or on their end. In any event, Amy the manager did her absolute best and moved me into the VIP one bedroom suite with balcony and mountain view. What a joy and experience that suite was!!!
In addition, Preston one of the Omni staff went over and above the call of duty... he brought me complimentary champagne and fresh fruits. He also recommended tons of great restaurants and places to see and do when in Denver. The property is also VERY beautiful! Just an amazing experience overall. I will definitely be back there when I travel on business to Broomfield/ Denver. Highly recommended

Room Tip: Get a balcony with mountain view
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Broomfield
Central Business District
Four Seasons Hotel Denver
St Julien Hotel and Spa
#2 of 23 in Boulder
Downtown
The Crawford Hotel
The Crawford Hotel
#2 of 158 in Denver

Been to Omni Interlocken Hotel? Share your experiences!