“Best pho place”

Pho Duy
Ranked #20 of 194 Restaurants in Broomfield
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I think that this place is the best pho place. The people are nice, the place is also clean. One thing I would tell them to fix is the way they give water. The cup is overfilled with water and it spills.

2  Thank samkwon

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

During my visit to Broomfield, I stopped by this place for a bowl of pho. I'm always skeptical about trying pho in a strange city, but i had a huge craving for pho and read some review about the place so I gave it a try anyway. The quality was very decent, and the brooth was good. Not the best that I've had but certaintly among the top. I ordered a medium size pho, but could hardly finish half. I was hungry and apparently my eyes were bigger than my stomach! They were generous on meat too. I asked for less noodle and more brooth, they actually brought out an extra sm bowl of brooth! Their pho certaintly hit the spot for me. However, I think they use too much MSG (bot ngot) in their seasoning because I've been drinking over 20oz of water and keep feeling thirsty. Also ordered an order of "beef wrap in rice paper" (thit bo nuong cuon) to go. My total was $11. Not bad at all!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Service was fast; broth was fantastic; just what a little head cold needed; with some added spice. Will definitely go back!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

The Pho Duy in Broomfield on 120th Ave, (not to be confused with another one in Broomfield) was absolutely delicious. Nice big platters, steaming hot, with leftovers for another day. There were two children in our group and they enjoyed everything. The pescatarian and vegetarians were very happy, there were plenty of meat-free dishes to choose from.

Service was a bit slow, but we weren't in a hurry.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went here because another noodle place I'd been wanting to try was closed on Monday, but Pho Duy was open. Service was friendly, and pretty efficient (they forgot our spring rolls, but with how filling the soup portions were, they weren't missed). You get a lot of soup for the money here. Lots of meat, tons of noodles, plenty of basil, culantro and lime. The broth was beaded with fat which made it rich and delicious. No skimping at this place! Try it!