“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Brighton
South Jordan, United States
“Nice Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

Customer service is pretty good at most hotels, but this one was some of the best I have seen. I travel a lot, all over the country and thus Hampton Inn was very clean, quiet, and comfortable. If I had to give a con, I personally didn't like the pillows, that was it. This is the best hotel in Brighton!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lindsay1229, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
I want to thank you for taking time out review our hotel and for coming to visit our property. We know that there are many hotel options to choose from in the Brighton area so we appreciate your choosing to stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us and look forward to seeing you again if you are back in this area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Bedford, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

I stay at many Hampton Inn's around the country. While all are friendly and provide the same level of expected services (main reason I choose this Hilton property), the Brighton, CO location is like returning returning home with the friendly staff. As a frequent guest, I am greeted by name and treated to "homemade" treats. One staff member in particular, Cathy, is truly like a "Mom" or "Granny" as she prefers to be called. She goes out of her way to make you comfortable and at home. Always a pleasure a stay at this location.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

This hotel is excellent! I checked in and was greeted with a friendly front desk staff. The rooms and bed was very comfortable. The entire hotel was very clean. Enjoyed relaxing in the pool and using the equipment the fitness center. The complimentary breakfast and coffee was very good. I had scrambled eggs, potatoes (sautéed veggies in them), and bacon. I have stayed at many Hilton's and this is one of the best managed properties I have stayed at!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank nicholasvillegas
Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

We stayed at the Hampton for one night this past weekend and had a wonderful experience. the entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They even came to the pool and offered pool toys to the kids that were swimming without anyone asking for them. Room was very clean and free breakfast was actually very good. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Des Moines, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

everyone i interact with at this hotel is very friendly and welcoming. the hotel is clean and it is the best one to stay at in the brighton area (in our opinion.) we have stayed here several times, and have had the same experience each time. the business suite and wifi are free, which is a nice perk also. i would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in the brighton area.

shakopee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Brighton, Colorado is a wonderful place to stay. The staff were very friendly and efficient. The location was perfect for me as I have family and friends that live nearby. The hotel had a very "homey" feel. Comfortable, cozy and exceptional decorating for the holidays. My family and I felt very much at home!! The daily breakfast selection was huge and could accommodate everyone. I strongly recommend this hotel!

1 Thank Diane M
Riverton, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

The place is clean and quiet. Cathy, "Grandma", was wonderful. We arrived late and she found food for my hungry growing son. The next morning we left early and she had breakfast bags ready for us. The thank you note I found under my door was also a nice touch. Next time I fly, I am staying here again. Close enough to the airport, clean, and great service@

1 Thank marzac3
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brighton
BEST WESTERN Brighton Inn
Candlewood Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 7 in Brighton
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hudson Hotel & Suites
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton
Homewood Suites Denver International Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton? Share your experiences!